Et nq and etpro cfg problems

trigger76

Hi dos sum one haf i nice cfg..

My pc coolermaster..

Intel i5 3400 chip win7 64 bit

6 ghz ram

Msi r6950 twin frozr iii 2 ghz 256 bit

Lc wild screen monitor full hd conect vga hdmi 21.5 inhz normal i play 1280x1024 resoluti..

My confrigs are bit mest up i think..

My monitor is l.c 102dpi 75hrz 2ms ful hd..1920x1060 resolution 21.5 inch refresh 75 hrz my vga is a msi r6950twin frozr 2ghz 265 bit

Pc intel i5 3400 3.4ghz ram 6ghz

Wat is the best to zet yor hunkmax and datail and anny stuf like that vor bether aiming..

I can post my cfg after work

Hi dos sum one haf i nice cfg..

You can check the downloads section for some configs. Theres quite a variety and im sure you'll find one that will work for you.  Of course  they may need some minor tweaking or alterations to get it exactly to your liking.

Click here : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/category/11-player-configs/

Go in your Mod folders open Profile your profile name and rename etconfig.cfg to something else like etconfig2.cfg don't do the one in the etmain just the ones in the mod folders.

create a config called autoexec.cfg this config goes in the mod folder your working on not the profile folder and it will execute when that mod is open every time this would be the config you want to make or you will have to execute it manually every time this will save you from losing settings when you do cvar_restart;exec etconfig.cfg;vid_restart or when you edit it in game and you make a mistake and it writes to the etconfig every time.

If your looking for ET Pro configs antman has had his page up for many years their would be plenty of b_ cvars you can look at. http://antman.info/wolf/etpro/?path=configs/

• Like 1

So.. just go to c.programfiles.. etmain than to profile there are my cfg.. as etconfrig.cfg and autoexec and binds. And my trigger.cfg make etconfrig to etconfrig2 and not in the etmain folder. Haf the same in etpro and in nq cfg in profile... a hafe cfgś in main and in profele confrigs do i hafe to delete the ones in profile.. and onley haf confrigs in etmain..

I said it wrong it goes in etmain folder the autoexec.cfg does 

Suggested changing the etconfig.cfg out of the mod/profile/username folder so you will have clean start when opening et was very tired last night when I wrote this.

This is the one I have use at times when messing with different maps 

autoexec.cfg

So delete out of profile folders the cfgś

And leaf them in etmain.. confrigs haf to by onley in the etmain folder to let them work corect..

I haf in etmain.. my autoexec and etconfrig my binds and sum cfg that i made

Two things here are shown the autoexec.cfg that loads on start up and how to execute a custom config there is also another way to do this. You can add the custom config to the autoexec.cfg if you want to keep video audio controls seperate just add lines to the autoexec.cfg

For example the autoexec I have has this and add the bottom to it the configs what ever they are.

seta r_fullscreen "0"  // 1 for on 0 for off

seta r_customwidth "1366"

seta r_customheight "768"

seta r_mode "-1"

exec video.cfg

exec audio.cfg

exec controls.cfg

Took a min to make on a new system atm hope this helps.

Thnx it works all good... haf 2 cfgś that works good.. and nice 125 fps and 48 ping the are good.. mistic.cfg and my old cfg.. onley wen i take from players som cfg.. the do not work corectley.. low fps and ping.. dit 7 cfg from divrend player from F.A but ol the same.. fps not good.. and crap ping..