Happy Valentine's Day!

iCiCeLzz

commercial flower power love shop thingie imo.

i like to give my valentine happiness and love every day instead of having a special day where flowers cost the double of normal. ;)

but ye ye spread the love (but please spread it everyday)

you are 100% right =)  but i will say this , the origin of valentine's day comes from saint valentine who in secret , would perform marriage ceremonies for roman soldiers , at that time ceaser forbid the soldiers from getting married because he thought it would make them weak if they had something to loose ( ikr ,, totally retarded)  but it was the law ,,, saint valentine would perform the marriage ceremony for soldiers and thier women in secret because true love was worth defending in any way possible .... eventually he was found out and put to death ,,,, many years later he was sainted by the church for his actions ,,,, it is sad that like many other things in life that are worth celebrating , the corporate world finds some way to exploit ,,,, for me , today i told my gf that i love her as soon as she woke up , i made sure that the garbage was taken out , the dishes were done , and many other household details were attended to , i even made sure her favorite flavor of coffee was already in the coffee maker and ready to drink when she awoke ... the smile on her face all day long was worth way more than a million red roses could have ever casued ... and yes i agree , be loving everyday ,,, but on this day ,, its ok to show respect and gratitude to someone that litterally died for the sake of love , and the best way to show this isn't flowers or candy , it is simply to let the one you love know that you love them

• Like 2