Holy linguine on a slinky, I'm back!

MorriganAensland

Heya peeps! 

Some people may remember me, some may not, but whatever. I haven't been much present for what, a couple of months? I had a huge computer virus and by the time my computer gets fixed, I had huge issues with editing/recording since I got so, so soooo late.

Also kudos to Vixen which asked me to play again because I'm always down to knife fight with such a nice foe.

• Like 1

• Leader

With that title : 

Holy linguine on a slinky

I first thought that I had another spam-bot topic to get rid of!

Good to see that you are back.  :D

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

With that title : 

Holy linguine on a slinky

I first thought that I had another spam-bot topic to get rid of!

Good to see that you are back.   :D

Lol, I like doing things with a tiny bit of fashion. Anyway, my comeback to the game will seem to be a bit hard. I tried to play last night, but when the ping goes in the 500, it's kinda hard to do so. I don't know what triggers a huge amount of lag. :/

• Leader

I tried to play last night, but when the ping goes in the 500, it's kinda hard to do so. I don't know what triggers a huge amount of lag. :/

That should be unusual for your location in Canada.   :hmm

That should be unusual for your location in Canada.   :hmm

That's what I was wondering. Over the time, I changed my router to a not crappy one, but even with the bad one, I had a ping of like 50. I have no programs running in the background, only Wolf activated.

Well, I guess I'll most likely not come back at all at this point. I'm lagging hardcore with a sweet 900 ping and even when I ask if people know a command which would help on the lag, I just keep being ignored, so it's pretty meh.  :mellow:

Well, I guess I'll most likely not come back at all at this point. I'm lagging hardcore with a sweet 900 ping and even when I ask if people know a command which would help on the lag, I just keep being ignored, so it's pretty meh.  :mellow:

Trust me when I say, I know what its like to play with that kind of ping. When i first joined FA, I was playing with 400 ping average. Even now most of the time i get "connection interrupted", I dont really play anymore, i just sit in spec, talk and invigilate the server.

I wouldn't recommend you to ask on the server if you wish to get an accurate response because the people playing on the server are obviously there to play. So most likely you would get ignored. The best place is to post your issue here. Theres a subsection for these kinds of things and a form that you would have to fill in to get a valid response. So check that out! 

Dont be put down! You can do it :)