YO WASSUP B

BSM

Hello, my friends! I am finally introducing myself after all this time. Felt it was appropriate since I am back on Hardcore so frequently nowadays. 

First name: Eric

Any sort of Nickname?: Rick

What country are you from?: United States. I live on the southwest-side of Chicago, IL.

Are you a Parent?: NAH MAN

How many siblings do you have?: 1, older sister.

What's your shoe size?: LOL 11.5 US

What do you do for a living?: High-Rise Security "Officer"

Greatest Fear?: ET dying out 

Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Standing at the edge of a 55 story building rooftop

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: Walked in on countless residents during my time working at a retirement home. Way too many stories. Wasn't really anything I did, but those were some of the most embarrassing things I've experienced. Ask me in TS and i'll tell you a few

First thing you look for in a new friend?: Showing genuine concern for you is the biggest giveaway to true friendship, which is why I look out for this even in the earlier stages.

Farthest you've been from home?: Went to Arizona back in 2012, one of the few times I actually left Illinois.

What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?:

I first started playing ET in late 2014-2015 (I know, very late to the party) under countless temporary aliases, practically only on FA servers. I essentially learned how to play ET on the Silent#1 and Hardcore servers, so I figured it's about time I showed my face around the forum!  

Cat or Dog?: Prefer dogs, though nowadays its feral cats since a few of them hang out right outside my apartment

What are your hobbies?: Video gaming, Skateboarding, Fingerboarding, Footbagging

What kind of Sports do you like?: Anything that doesn't require a coach.

What's your favorite color?: Blue

How about your favorite type of music?: I like music from each decade spanning from the 1920's up until now, so this is a little difficult to answer here. Anything that matches my current mood, really!

Favorite Song?: Jeez this is a tough one. If I had to choose just one: Billy Mitchell Group - Oh Happy Day

What's your favorite TV show?: Taxi (1978-1983) 

What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Comedy, Drama, Suspense, Mystery

Favorite Movie?: Waaaay too many to choose from. Right now, i'd say "The Wind Rises"

Favorite Book?: Fahrenheit 451

What do you like most about yourself?: My social skills 

What do you hate most about yourself?: Never using my social skills xD

What makes you very happy?: Spending time with friends, whether its playing games or just chilling out

What makes you very sad?: My hometown/old life

What's your favorite beverage?: Arizona RX Energy

What you're favorite food/snack?: Pizza/Animal Crackers

Favorite actor/Actress?: Al Pacino 

Favorite season? Why?: Autumn - Best weather for me to skate and spend time outside!

Favorite subject in school?: History

Favorite thing to learn about?: Sounds like a stupid answer, but anything. Especially during all my overnight shifts, anything I ever have a question about I do "research" on! Sometimes, even stuff I am not necessarily interested in is still fun to learn about.  

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: NYC

What are your top three games of all time?: ET, CoD4, Bioshock

Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Sandbox (most notably Gmod)

Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Really bummed about the fact that I don't have one. I need to solve this. 

How many games do you own?: 109 on Steam

Do you play console?: Used to, spent almost 8 years playing CoD4 on Xbox

What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam

What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Youtube

Thanks for reading, hope to see you soon and get to know you all better. Wish you all nothing but the best! 

• Like 4

Not a good way to start, lying about who you really are, but w/e soaps your goat...  Welcome to the forums :)

What?