DD Here

ScriptMover

Just want to put this out there Im at home mostly 24/7 and would like to spend more time on ET sense retiring at age 38 have been for like 3-4 years now. I do want to say that I want to be part of something not sure where or what or how. Im just here for fun and would love to share my knowledge and experience. Have been only part of two clans one is retired lived through the horror the others well it's not so favorite any more. Matter of speaking almost made me quit this game permanently from all the negativity I was around at that time with DRi. Hope this brings good fortune to this site but I also hope the trouble didn't fallow me or attach to me like Im part of them or I didn't step into it. If anything comes up that I feel as a problem related to my ability to being here I will give notice and vamoose "a honest answer". Im shy don't like getting into quals with the birds but I do like helping others when possible.

My name is Brandon most call me Double or DD or just by my name. I have tried to be patient with players from the past tho I see a couple have already applied to join this clan may result in me just participating as a friend or a guest rather then a player basically cause of the immaturity of these people not going to point fingers or call you out you'll do that on your own.

Also I want to thank Sven and Oscar for the private messages gave life to a old young man :)

• Like 1

Hey DD, welcome to the forums! 

If you wouldn't mind answering these questions, it would help us get to know you better. :) Hope you enjoy your visit :P

First name:
Any sort of Nickname?:
Are you a Parent?:
How many siblings do you have?:
What's your shoe size?:
What do you do for a living?:
Greatest Fear?:
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?:
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!)
First thing you look for in a new friend?:
Farthest you've been from home?:
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?:

Cat or Dog?:
What are your hobbies?:
What kind of Sports do you like?:
What's your favorite color?:
How about your favorite type of music?:
Favorite Song?:
What's your favorite TV show?:
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc):
Favorite Movie?:
Favorite Book?:
What do you like most about yourself?:
What do you hate most about yourself?:
What makes you very happy?:
What makes you very sad?:
What's your favorite beverage?:
What you're favorite food/snack?:
Favorite actor/Actress?:
Favorite season? Why?:
Favorite subject in school?:
Favorite thing to learn about?:
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?:

What are your top three games of all time?:
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?:
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about:
How many games do you own?:
Do you play console?:
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc):
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P):
  • Like 1

Hello sure would love to unplug my self lol

First name: Brandon
Any sort of Nickname?: was called fudge in high school lol
What country are you from?: USA
Are you a Parent?: Yep
How many siblings do you have?: 3
What's your shoe size?: 13
What do you do for a living?: I promote and manage my own web stores at my cost
Greatest Fear?: Falling out of the bed while sleeping on the floor really
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: For me would be building my first program
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) don't recall will have to ask me again to remember
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Honestly
Farthest you've been from home?: Well from SC to CA about 3k miles give or take 
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: What brought me here was a old friend named Speedy and I knew of this place for many years just never got curious enough.

Cat or Dog?: Can't do with out both :)
What are your hobbies?: Couch Potato, Reading
What kind of Sports do you like?: ET if that was appiable if not then none cause I dont like seeing people hit each other
What's your favorite color?: Cyan
How about your favorite type of music?: Trance, Acoustics, some old 70-90's rock 
What's your favorite TV show?: Now is either Walking Dead or House of Cards
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Educational, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Favorite Movie?: Superman 1979 Christopher Reeve fan
Favorite Book?: Don't read books give me a computer model or pdf
What do you like most about yourself?: Im blunt will make it clear
What do you hate most about yourself?: To honest people tend to dislike the truth
What makes you very happy?: Knowing I made a difference in life to help some one
What makes you very sad?: Being told I copy others
What's your favorite beverage?: Monster or Red Bull coffee doesn't kick it any more lol
What you're favorite food/snack?: Im going to have to go with Taco or Pizza thats a toss up lol
Favorite actor/Actress?: These days Keanu Reeves
Favorite season? Why?: Winter no bugs flying around :)
Favorite subject in school?: Chemistry
Favorite thing to learn about?: Scripting if it's applicable it's going to work.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Germany to visit my friends.

What are your top three games of all time?: Quake, DukeNukem, WolfET
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: RPG like DCUO
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: None really dont think of games that way sorry
How many games do you own?: Quake,Doom,DukeNukem+3d,COD4,Metroid NES on PC custom build,GTA5, NFS, more just can't think of them all.
Do you play console?: No I only use PC 
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Windows 10
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Netflix
  • Like 4