Stuff on Jay2 went Down...

eXs'.nAbish?

So today while on Jay2 I see this guy named ohgg start talking bad about =F|A=Joker and some other admins.. I did /screenshot to take as but idk if it worked.. U can ask Timberwolf if there is any issue he was also there and witnessed this... He also took and kicked another player for the same reason named N!ght.. I don't remeber last of his name.. If u guys can tell me how to find the ss I took using console I will gladly add them to this thread.. I just don't like random ppl coming on to servers talking trash to my fellow teamates and friends.. I will always take up for FA no matter what.. Timerwolf plz post ur ss and post what you think about this situation...

• Like 2

I have heard about this guys earlier(i remember his silly name :D) Well let me meet him again ;) I bet he doesnt dare to say it in my eyes if yes, I can take/upload ss :)

Btw c/program files/enemy territory/jaymod/screenshots <---- it also doesnt work at my PC... If your ET isnt in c or in program files just find the ET folder and the jaymod folder in it.

Joker