What ever happened to Mirr0r??

eXs'.nAbish?

I was just wondering if any of you guys remembered Mirr0r? This guy use to own us all on Jay2 and we all use to think he hacked lol. I haven't seen him on in 4 ever.. Maybe he changed his name.. Idk he said that he was a loner and didn't want to be part of any clan.. Haha anyways to the point I wouldn't mind getting back in touch with him if u guys know were he is!! Haha thanks again F|A!!

He is one of the biggest lier i've ever met in my life. Whenever i spoke to him he lied to me so obviouslly seriouslly. Something is being sarcastic but something is being dumb lier.

umm. stupid question. Whos Mirr0r? lol....

Random Russian lier living in Germany, probably hax, he is no lifer too. Created over 60 e-mails just to add himself on SL as friend on buddylist. BUDDYLIST WHORER

Random Russian lier living in Germany, probably hax, he is no lifer too. Created over 60 e-mails just to add himself on SL as friend on buddylist. BUDDYLIST WHORER

Lol I have 1 friend on my buddylist, someone called Kraursaut? :confused