Reminder on Spam Topics

Xernicus

• Leader

:offtopic

My e-peen just grew by 100Mhz

You were cheated.  One Ghz is the standard these days. OIC!  You got a Trial Version!

• Like 1

• Leader

Isn't there a blocker we can use

You can divide the "spammers blocked" total by the number of years that the FA site has been up and again by 365.25 to get an average of how many spam-attempts are blocked from view daily.  That is assuming that this site has had blocking and reporting tools for that long.

I got just under 60/day.  I have never seen that many reported in a day, so we can assume that once we block them, the auto-spam-bots try again and again.  

People who report spam-posts are like the nice people in RL who, if they step on a dog-turd, are so kind as to dispose of it so that others do not have to step in the same shit.

===================

"Speak of the Devil"...after I posted here and returned to the main forums page, a spam-bot had dropped a turd already!  

Edited by RedBaird

People who report spam-posts are like the nice people in RL who, if they step on a dog-turd, are so kind as to dispose of it so that others do not have to step in the sane shit

Thanks! Coz everyday I step on dog shit. C:

:offtopic you nub.

Tell you one thing though, reporting spam bots at least gives me the illusion that I'm contributing to the clan hahah.

• Like 1