PATRIOTS OR FALCONS?

iCiCeLzz

What a f***ing game...

Bro!!!!! That was unbelivable!!! I ve started the game super pumped up to move on a desperated mood then pissed off . And that s was just the first half... i totally lost fate , nothing was going right for us . And then , the magic happend , slowly but surely . I ve started to get pumped up again and then went beast mode by the end of 4th quater. We won the coin toss and baaammm!!!!!! Just an amazing second half + ot

• Like 2

ehm.... Eazy... Broncos fan here :). We will be in bad weather the next couple of years I guess. So I better still enjoy the 50 edition of the SB. Although one can see that with some real good and ready rookies the tides can chance quickly again too. We stillk have a hell of a defense... but no offense. I hope Broncos will do well in free agency and draft

• Like 1

ehm.... Eazy... Broncos fan here :). We will be in bad weather the next couple of years I guess. So I better still enjoy the 50 edition of the SB. Although one can see that with some real good and ready rookies the tides can chance quickly again too. We stillk have a hell of a defense... but no offense. I hope Broncos will do well in free agency and draft

superbowl 50 was awesome too , glad manning win this before he retired . i m sure they ll manage to find a good qb and build around him. things move fast in the nfl , soo i wouldn t be supprised they moved in the off season and bouce back next year  :thumbsup

• Like 1