What is your favourite ET map ?

Alphaloki

I've always liked GoldRush have remapped it this past week here's a screenie what a coincidence not high jacking your thread was thinking of making a objectionable post but looks to fit here :)

kaic9c.jpg

I've always liked GoldRush have remapped it this past week here's a screenie what a coincidence not high jacking your thread was thinking of making a objectionable post but looks to fit here :)

kaic9c.jpg

If I may suggest, a backdoor to the bank room would be a great idea  B)  Axis tend to camp in the bank, and it makes the game almost impossible to win sometimes, even for a strong Allies team.

Maybe extend the map a little so that allies can go behind the bank and an engie can plant dyna there to have access to the back of the bank.

If I may suggest, a backdoor to the bank room would be a great idea  B)  Axis tend to camp in the bank, and it makes the game almost impossible to win sometimes, even for a strong Allies team.

map used to have an upper entrance enter near ammo cabinets and end up in bank up top. I agree, another entrance would balance out the camping of axis

Bremen, Italy, (if it isnt overplayed)...lol Decay  too, not played enough

map used to have an upper entrance enter near ammo cabinets and end up in bank up top. I agree, another entrance would balance out the camping of axis

Bremen, Italy, (if it isnt overplayed)...lol Decay  too, not played enough

Man, this is exactly what I was thinking about at first. Some kind of ramp all the way from the ammo cabinets and an upper access to the bank. That would make Goldrush perfect because it's such a great map.

I remember in Supergoldrush you could push a button and flood the whole bank to kill all the campers :D

• Like 1

That would be GoldRush GA it should be around some where. Hmm can let you look see your self with a pk3 share but still got a compiler running has been running for like 2hrs now being I just happen to finish it right before this post started lol

• Like 1

Man, this is exactly what I was thinking about at first. Some kind of ramp all the way from the ammo cabinets and an upper access to the bank. That would make Goldrush perfect because it's such a great map.

I remember in Supergoldrush you could push a button and flood the whole bank to kill all the campers :D

before the stopwatch version of G.R., you could open door near ammo cabinets, blow a wall with dyno and enter upper bank level (balcony), axis could go up there with elevator too inside bank through double doors. also, the tank had to go beyond the top of bridge, all the way next to axis spawn to blow bank door.

• Like 1

At first, my favourite maps were based on my lag. A map that brought less lag I liked more. For example, braundorf or tcbase. I always hated big maps liked Venice and Italy. Now that I have played with next to no lag. I've loved playing Italy and Venice. Of course, I'm into the more simple scrim objective maps. I'm competitive, always have been. So maps that offer that kind of play automatically get a higher rank in my map list.

• Like 2

everybody knows, my skills just working on Italy <3

Flaming near the gate ? :D :D :D

before the stopwatch version of G.R., you could open door near ammo cabinets, blow a wall with dyno and enter upper bank level (balcony), axis could go up there with elevator too inside bank through double doors. also, the tank had to go beyond the top of bridge, all the way next to axis spawn to blow bank door.

We need this map so bad !

• Like 1

That would be GoldRush GA it should be around some where. Hmm can let you look see your self with a pk3 share but still got a compiler running has been running for like 2hrs now being I just happen to finish it right before this post started lol

Yes that's it, thank you !

Here it is (beware, loud music) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-py6paqjTaQ