Transform demos of ET in avi Online

Lenovo

http://www.igmdb.org/?page=render

registration is required

turning for et sites, I found this convenient solution to save a memory perhaps a game played with friends in an AVI movie, so you do not have to open the game as often as you want to see a recording

• Like 3

Thanks, that's a very useful link.

On Linux I simply use this one liner after converting the demo to images through ET :

avconv -r 24 -start_number 1000 -i hdwater_rad%4d.bmp -c:v libx264 -preset medium -tune film -crf 19 -crf_max 21 out.mkv

You only have to change the start number accordingly and the name of the numbered images but keep the %4 at the end of the image names.

I'm gonna check this out! Mighty useful. I plan on making a movie compilation of my noob hax.

Please do ! Show us your skillz Mister Chicken B)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Even Google is waiting to see your skills he he.

• Like 1

I'm gonna check this out! Mighty useful. I plan on making a movie compilation of my noob hax.

my skill of the morning half asleep before coffee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rPWP3pQA34&feature=youtu.be

my skill of the morning half asleep before coffee

to download my movies to YouTube using the YouTube Downloader HD software

http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/

Edited by JirenTV
  • Like 2

• Leader

:offtopic

Even Google is waiting to see your skills he he.

If you expand the "who is online" at the bottom of the forums page, you will see all kinds of leeches, I mean web-crawlers, sucking info out of the FA site. :)  You can see them looking at topics, blogs, profiles, etc.  I have seen some profiles where I am the only human who is shown to have visited, but the profile has had 20 'visitors'.

Maybe they are really Space Aliens!

• Like 2

If you expand the "who is online" at the bottom of the forums page, you will see all kinds of leeches, I mean web-crawlers, sucking info out of the FA site. :) You can see them looking at topics, blogs, profiles, etc. I have seen some profiles where I am the only human who is shown to have visited, but the profile has had 20 'visitors'.

Dude that last bit is just creepy......time,to quit FA. I don't do ghosts.

Jk, I love horror related things. Still creepy though.

Nice skillzzzz mate xD

If you expand the "who is online" at the bottom of the forums page, you will see all kinds of leeches, I mean web-crawlers, sucking info out of the FA site. :)  You can see them looking at topics, blogs, profiles, etc.  I have seen some profiles where I am the only human who is shown to have visited, but the profile has had 20 'visitors'.

The FA forums have reached interstellar fame. Even short greys come check the topics, beware !

26d567cb3fa34155d8cb59c59432c9c7.jpg

• Like 1

I'm impressed with the quality.  Are there any simple editing options such as a start and stop time? I'll register and give it a try later.  Thanks for the share.  (My hard drive thanks your as well)

I'm impressed with the quality.  Are there any simple editing options such as a start and stop time? I'll register and give it a try later.  Thanks for the share.  (My hard drive thanks your as well)

I guess you could always edit out the parts you don't want to keep in the resulting video. That would be a great feature but I doubt they have some demo editor online :)

Sono impressionato con la qualità. Ci Sono delle Opzioni di Modifica Semplici, Come un inizio e di fine tempo? Io registro e Fare un Tentativo in Seguito. Grazie per la condivisione. (Il mio disco rigido grazie Tua pura)

one has the option of beginning and end in minutes
Edited by JirenTV
  • Like 2

one has the option of beginning and end in minutes

I found the option hiding at the very bottom of the screen.  Thanks again!  Going to just go ahead and just upload the last demo on my PC w/o pre watching for content.  Decided to do this before realizing it's mml_ministirith and it's going to take 642 minutes @ 1920x1080 and 30fps... Doing it anyways :D  

• Like 2