Ask The Next Person A Question

Pabbatt Blue

Topic says it all! Leave a comical/good/contributing question for the next person to reply to the topic! Then they have to leave a question for the next person and so on!!! Lets get creative =P anddddd... Funny =D, Remember to answer the question!!!

-Ruin a date in 4 words was a success, lets try it again in a different way.. =)

Question-  "8=========D" Shovel or crying smiley face? I'm confused =(

• Like 1

Answer : Doing what you think is right according to your values while being with people you love and who love you back

Question : What's your favorite kind of vacations?

Answer : Doing what you think is right according to your values while being with people you love and who love you back

Question : What's your favorite kind of vacations?

Vacation of 90% ET. 10% outing with friends. I'm done with sun. I get it all the time. Done with winter. Lived with it for a period of time. Been to many places. Done with visiting. I just wanna chill now with my second fam! <3

Question : What's your all-time favourite game. (non-ET games = death wish)

Vacation of 90% ET. 10% outing with friends. I'm done with sun. I get it all the time. Done with winter. Lived with it for a period of time. Been to many places. Done with visiting. I just wanna chill now with my second fam! <3

Question : What's your all-time favourite game. (non-ET games = death wish)

Answer: ET ahah

Question: Is there any movie who made you questionned about your own life decision?

• Like 1

Answer: ET ahah

Question: Is there any movie who made you questionned about your own life decision?

Answer : Sausage party. At the end I was like what the fish. I put my 5 & 6 year old brothers to bed with a story. I basically told them about sausage party without the explicit sexual nature.....they loved it.

Questions : If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be and why? ( incoming small peepee members)

Anwer: I would definitily want to stop growing hair anywhere else than on my head :P Stupid shaving anywhere.... :)

Question: If you look back to your youth, what thing do you really miss at the moment?

• Like 1

Anwer: I would definitily want to stop growing hair anywhere else than on my head :P Stupid shaving anywhere.... :)

Question: If you look back to your youth, what thing do you really miss at the moment?

Answer : Not having to shave hair that's not on my head.

Question: What's the most embarrassing thing you've been caught doing?

• 3 weeks later...

Let's bump this nice topic a bit..

Answer: Taking a bodyshot in a bar, but I didn't know my friends saw me :P

Question: What is your most beautiful dream? (What do you really want to do?)

Let's bump this nice topic a bit..

Answer: Taking a bodyshot in a bar, but I didn't know my friends saw me :P

Question: What is your most beautiful dream? (What do you really want to do?)

Answer: Chickens were the dominating species of the planet. Humans no longer existed and I was treated like a god. I legit had a dream that I was a chicken...i was playing footy as well xD.

Question: Have you ever killed a chicken?