ET Tournament request

Lenovo

you could organize a tournament for players who attend your jaymod server? Obviously with a cycle maps not too large, they do make a few fps

Edited by JirenTV
  • Like 1

if u want to play scrim we have server for that. We run gamedays and etpro gamenights. And if u want to organise tell us the details how, where etc. Cause i didnt understood what u said. can u be elaborate plz.

• Like 1

if u want to play scrim we have server for that. We run gamedays and etpro gamenights. And if u want to organise tell us the details how, where etc. Cause i didnt understood what u said. can u be elaborate plz.

I propose to raise the inscriptions, and form teams with a draw to avoid creating too strong teams

:proposed maps

et_village

et_ice

frostbite

braundorf_final

caen_4

et_communique

et_assault_final

bremen_final

fueldump

goldrush_ga

oasis_b3

the Finals of 3 Tournaments

Purefrag

only medics    LoL

Edited by JirenTV

so a tournament for only jaymod players? 

first of all i think F|A dont do tournaments. And then as u says its for jaymod players we wont be knowing who is jaymod player and who are not. and then alot of them dont like to come to different server and play etc . If u like to scrim u could do it. 

still lets see what staff+ says.

so a tournament for only jaymod players? 

first of all i think F|A dont do tournaments. And then as u says its for jaymod players we wont be knowing who is jaymod player and who are not. and then alot of them dont like to come to different server and play etc . If u like to scrim u could do it. 

still lets see what staff+ says.

I think the idea is not having just jaymod players but ET players in general, being that the teams would be formed from F ¦ A server regulars/members etc (i am a regular and don't play only jaymod i also play ETPro, NQ)

F¦A doesn't do tournaments so would be a good time to start and like you said F¦A has a scrim server that could be used to set dates for the tournament matches (just like for example CyerGamer leagues). I'm all for this, it would give the participants (assuming most come from F¦A and play Jaymod) a chance to try ETpro in a "competition" envyronment and for the ones that are already used to some ETpro the chance to experience it with some friends from the JAymod servers.

I think its a wonderfull idea LenovoNoteBook had and if you guys decide to move this idea forward i can help.

• Like 1

Dudeeee whattttt????? you were Captain of maybe the best riffler in the history of the game????NIceee

And he's sure to let everybody know.

On topic, I'd partake if I am available during designated times. I really don't like the map suggestions, though.. Well, I guess it suits the mod -_-