Cant do shift+tab

Mr.Karizmatic

So your steam overlay isn't working?

I've gotten that bug before in different games, here's what I can recommend:

1. You can try changing your video mode from fullscreen to a borderless window that's the resolution of your display (so it would still be fullscreen)

2. Give it time- It could be a bug with the latest steam client. Luckily, those a released a few times a week, so it shouldn't last long.

3. Try closing programs running in the background, those can be known to cause issues with Steam.

For example for pt3, I am running Flux, DesktopEarth, Hard Disk Sentinel, Radeon Settings, and Logitech Gaming Software.

So I would disable Flux and DesktopEarth first to see if their screen overlays could be messing with Steam. Then I'd close the Logitech Gaming Software followed by Radeon Settings and finally HDS.

Check in steam option if it's not disable in this game.

1) go to Steam library.

2) righ click insurgency --> properties

3) Check Enable steam overlway while in-game.

Sorry tried to paste a screen shoot but doesn't offer to paste or upload image it seems,