br_aschan

Medal of Honor 2010 needs a shave

medal-of-honor-2010.jpg

i can see why in the field you would get to shave alot, but this beard is like a year or two old. use your damn field knife and atleast trim the thing. it ruins the combat effectiveness of a soldier. "oh sorry hold on my beard caught fire because of all the expensed cartridges landing in it." or "sorry my beard got caught in the bolt" or "oops my beard is caught in this bush, SAVE YOURSELF!!!!"

no doesn't work....

medal-of-honor-2010.jpg

i can see why in the field you would get to shave alot, but this beard is like a year or two old. use your damn field knife and atleast trim the thing. it ruins the combat effectiveness of a soldier. "oh sorry hold on my beard caught fire because of all the expensed cartridges landing in it." or "sorry my beard got caught in the bolt" or "oops my beard is caught in this bush, SAVE YOURSELF!!!!"

no doesn't work....

ah but he looks so badass , i presume that the enemy will be admiring his beard whilst being shot :) and you could hide stuff in it too ^^

Forsaken said this game is BC2 with smaller maps. Exact replica almost.

last time i chek the some of the special forces in afghanistan wer rockin beards to bled with the afghanish dudes .

i guess its just my opinion, but i dont agree with the heavy beard idea

Thats because you never experienced war my keyboard warrior.

• Like 1

typing of the dead ftw...