EMINEM

Kom'rk

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definetly give him a 10. eminem is top 5 artists i've listen too.

there was an old saying i heard a looong time ago.. not sure how it went but something like this..

"Rap was everything eminem had, but now all rap has is eminem"

wellz. Recovery is awesome. you gotta give him credit for Proof's song :3 (your never over, song 16)

Yeah I think it's better than Encore and Relapse. Not even close to SSLP, MMLP, and TES though. :(

• Administrators

I give him a 2, any raper that gets dissed by Mariah Carey is a joke. Also what does being white have to do with anything. Anyhow kids before you criticize me listen to some NWA some Eazy E some 2pac and then listen to some Eminem and you will understand what I m talkin about.

Joe, mariah dissed him poorly, because he dissed her hard. twice. and yeah, i love tupac. Tupac- Hail Mary, Tupac Changes are my two favourites. I listen to more then Eminem. and the white ting was random because i dont really know what else to say about him. and hes the best white rapper, easily, unless you believe its ICP. you have the clown thing goin on. it seems..