game room picture

Masa_1964

Nice dude.

Got one of those in my living room. Extends down from the ceiling with the flick of a light switch. I want to buy a projector for the thing, but not sure I wanna blow a grand for a decent one.

• Like 1

• Leader

When I google-searched the thumb-pic its best guess was "auditorium".  :D

When I google-searched the full pic, its best guess was "studio".  Classy!

• Like 1

• Leader

Nice! :D

Need one now..Game room --- Gaming for life! 

Me too, but I don't have an attic!   :(  (or a second story).

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

Lot of extra stuff still there cause 10's of years collecting and many hobbys(some stuff from my childhood also). Some cleaning to do and then start build driving rig (maybe next summer). I just connected old VHS/DVD burner there for converting old tapes to DVD. Tv is allready connected with stereos. I did not have that space originally, I have build it from totally open space, only insulation wool was on "floor" when I started, all done by my self. I try to find picture where it still open space (no walls or floor or roof)

• Like 1

Loving your man cave there Masa, now on ts I can picture you with vodka in one hand and mouse in the other ;)

• Like 1

• Leader

I have build it from totally open space, only insulation wool was on "floor" when I started, all done by my self. I try to find picture where it still open space (no walls or floor or roof)

AHHH!  From the shape of it, I had assumed that you had "fixed up" your attic!  :)  That is impressive!  We can be jealous not just of your game-space, but of your building skills!  :D

• Like 1