Black Textures?

OnionKnight

I got it solved, Timo helped a bit and you guys here did too. Went to drivers I got with the card which fixed the textures and that got it working. Then later I looked more carefully for that 10-4 hotfix and found it on some third party site, so I'm using that now and all works well.

I was beginning to wonder when that 10-7 would come out. Too bad ATI doesn't have all of the older versions available for download.

I got it solved, Timo helped a bit and you guys here did too. Went to drivers I got with the card which fixed the textures and that got it working. Then later I looked more carefully for that 10-4 hotfix and found it on some third party site, so I'm using that now and all works well.

I was beginning to wonder when that 10-7 would come out. Too bad ATI doesn't have all of the older versions available for download.

just check out the link in this post above http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/8482-black-textures/page__view__findpost__p__102327

all ati old drivers are available to download: HERE just select the one you want :huh:

I've seen the post, and I did check out those drivers, but they didn't install right for me or I did something wrong. But what I meant was that there weren't previous versions of every single driver (or at least specific ones). Maybe I just don't know how to use them :( Still, it's appreciated.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had this Problem too. But when i Pull out my charger... there appears a screen that says if i want to change my graphic processor. So i click Yes and put back in my charger. then there appears the same screen and i click No.

I start ET and my graphics are back to normal... But i have a bit of lagg --'