OnionKnight

Black Textures?

Question

Hmm I had this before but only on castle attack. But recently it has increased to different maps like Oasis, Battery ..etc.

wet20100618215741.png

Its really weird though. Some maps don't have any issues (like gold rush), and others are completely bonkers (like oasis and battery). Also it only affects the floor. Never the walls or sky

I also do not have this problem with any other game. I tried TF2, Borderlands, Crysis, CS:S, Deus Ex: Invisible War, NS2 engine, Blur, Dirt 2 ..etc and everything runs perfectly.

51 answers to this question

I got it solved, Timo helped a bit and you guys here did too. Went to drivers I got with the card which fixed the textures and that got it working. Then later I looked more carefully for that 10-4 hotfix and found it on some third party site, so I'm using that now and all works well.

I was beginning to wonder when that 10-7 would come out. Too bad ATI doesn't have all of the older versions available for download.

just check out the link in this post above http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/8482-black-textures/page__view__findpost__p__102327

all ati old drivers are available to download: HERE just select the one you want :huh:

I've seen the post, and I did check out those drivers, but they didn't install right for me or I did something wrong. But what I meant was that there weren't previous versions of every single driver (or at least specific ones). Maybe I just don't know how to use them :( Still, it's appreciated.

I had this Problem too. But when i Pull out my charger... there appears a screen that says if i want to change my graphic processor. So i click Yes and put back in my charger. then there appears the same screen and i click No.

I start ET and my graphics are back to normal... But i have a bit of lagg --'