Which are the longest words in your native language? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

precipitively - 26 letters

According to the Dictionary Garzanti of the Italian language the longest word in non-scientific language is precipitevolissimissentemente: it has 26 letters, is superlative of precipitevole, in turn adverb of precipitevole. Used jokingly, it means "with excessive haste", "precipitately".

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

from long ago... supercalifragilisticexpiallidocious

• Like 1

• Leader
On 4/18/2018 at 11:44 AM, pronoob said:

Kişiliksizleştiricileştiriverebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine :  i don't know the english mean :D 

Google Translator first said that the word was Laotian and when I clicked on 'detect language', it said it was Turkish.

The English translation that it gave was "Kişiliksizleştiricileştiriverebileceklerimizdenmişsinizce to " :D

• Haha 1

I do not think there is any longest word for the Chinese Language unless you are referring to the number of strokes per character. There are also 简体字 and 繁体字. 你好别来无恙。不知道有没有人也会中文。I am not sure but maybe some of you love chinese novels as based on recent news it seems some chinese novels are quite popular in western countries recently haha.

On 4/10/2018 at 10:47 PM, Rainier Wolfpower said:

Непротивоконституционствувателствувайте. It means don't act unconstitutionally 

sounds Bulgarian :)