How long you have been playing w:et?

9GAG

My great friend J. Even III (now a physician, then a drunk like all of us) showed me the game right around my birthday in 2003 (July).  I was an old hand from Quake 3 (LAN tourney moneywinner) and a dedicated clan member on Soldier of Fortune II.  As such, I was instantly addicted to Enemy Territory (especially rifle grenades, the first instance of it I remember in gaming).  I've taken breaks here and there (out of country, kids being born, getting married, etc.) but I always come back to W:ET.  It's where I met my gorgeous, amazing wife, and 14 years later I play sometimes just to honor that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly for about 15 years.  If I took all the hours I spent on ET and did anything else, well, I would be really good at that thing.

I started playing ET the night that came out were the 4 am in Italy, wax only fueldump was the demo, but it was the most 'beautiful thing that could happen

Played RTCW and unreal tournament some time, and there was request to test new game and functions. It was beta et version in September 2002 and oasis map testing just for cliches, map fails, class types and etc. Hooked on game since then.

• Like 2

it must been around 2003 or 2004, i saw my wifes cousin playing ET and then i had to dl it too.

i had a long break, bout 6 years and now i havent play in couple months for same reason than before, stuck in world of warcraft :)