How long you have been playing w:et?

9GAG

Since it was in Activision QA :) I helped test Multiplayer for all of one day. They needed bodies to fill the server for network stress testing and I was able to help for a bit. We were testing Fueldump when it looked a lot more like RTCW Forest, or "the green version" of Fueldump. Definitely a fun day.

• Like 3

My ET folder tells me that I started the game 25.06.2007 at 00:02. Looked it up and summer holidays started on the 21st where I am from. I probably searched something like "guter kostenloser ego shooter"

Twelf year old me sure had his priorities B) .

I took many breakes during the time but I always come back to play it for some time.

If anyone cares. First maps downloaded were venice followed by saberpeak_final and Warbell. I freaking loved Warbell back than. Especially the sacrificing part with the RAAAOOOR

EDIT: NVM thinking about it a friend of mine told me about the game. So the searching part should be wrong.

Edited by Th3N0ob3r
  • Like 1

Too damn long :D 

My uncle used to play it alot and i watched him play all the time when i was like 5. Started playing around 7 yrs old and now with ups and downs been playing (now im 18)

• 3 weeks later...

It's hard to say for me the last I looked was 2004 but I know it's been before that I joined [TfL] in November of 2004 but I played a long time before then before I joined them at least over a year before cause they didn't take in players a lot. I can only remember FreeTeamPlayers (FTP)Syphillis and West Coast Killers from that far back can only say if you remember them you been around a long time.

• Like 1

I can say that this is, beside FIFA, my favourite adolescence game, cause I was about 12 when was the first timemy dad showed mi this game. I've been playing for about 2 years, but later I hadn't enough time for this. Fortunately, in last holidays, I found this game by accident on old hdd and I wanted to refresh memories. I didn't expect, that the community is still strong and I stayed for longer :)

edit: I was courious and checked how old are my files and surprisingly the date is 27.05.2003, so my dad could hid this game for a long time :v

If I'm not wrong started playing this game in 2005. Had some quite period from time to time too. (yeah, 'cause if i was really playing every day for 12 years ET, my skills wouldn't be that bad ;) )

I know the month, just because it happened to be the month after I moved to Wales for a year and was my first time away from home - it was September 2003.

And I found out about the game as it was on a dvd that came with a pc magazine I bought (cant remember which one).