Goodbye =F|A=

eXs'.nAbish?

I'm just here to say goodbye to FA and thanks for the ride. I've had fun but ppl these days cannot take jokes or spam.. My trial has been "denied" because if the use of spam and " I'm not FA material" so I will prolly be on alot Less but u will still see me around from time to time. And thank for all the good friends I have made over the years of being part of this community! Goodluck to everyone in the future!!!!

Thanks For The Ride.

.n0obl!k3? K!ller? And .M0nster!?

Ya and I'm sorry for spamming.... But the admin had no simpathy.. I'll get over it but thanks I apprecaite it!!!

Its not about spamming is all about ur attitude for the whole time ...

Like i said u r not good material for F|A ...

and 1) overspaming vsays concerns us all that means when i mute ppl for that i should'nt do that after i mute some1...

2) who wants to kick spec from 60 slots server when on is only 52 plr ....

3) i had few complain about u and ur behavior

• Like 2

Its not about spamming is all about ur attitude for the whole time ...

Like i said u r not good material for F|A ...

and 1) overspaming vsays concerns us all that means when i mute ppl for that i should'nt do that after i mute some1...

2) who wants to kick spec from 60 slots server when on is only 52 plr ....

3) i had few complain about u and ur behavior

i agree with baska...

.... But the admin had no simpathy..

i cant believe u said that. baska does have sympathy and she is a nice person. besides you shouldnt be doing things that are agaist the rules anyways so you shouldnt need sympathy.

and above all it is stupid to spam binds when there is a no spamming rule. hypocracy isnt =F|A= material.

Thanks fourtozero Ima miss all friends.. But I'm just a noon admin who doesn't know what he's doing.. And I'm guessing once server gets full ur not suppose to kick specs... But that's just me.. The only time I've ever saw centi she removes me from clan.. And I pretty sure that u didn't see anyone complain about me.. But it's whatever it over with and I'm out.. Peace. Thanks for all the good times F|A

O and if u don't like spammers don't put the soundpacks in... It's common sense everyone is gonna spam once in their life.....

O and if u don't like spammers don't put the soundpacks in... It's common sense everyone is gonna spam once in their life.....

• Administrators

Thanks fourtozero Ima miss all friends.. But I'm just a noon admin who doesn't know what he's doing.. And I'm guessing once server gets full ur not suppose to kick specs... But that's just me.. The only time I've ever saw centi she removes me from clan.. And I pretty sure that u didn't see anyone complain about me.. But it's whatever it over with and I'm out.. Peace. Thanks for all the good times F|A

There is such thing as overspamming, but gg and gl.

lol @ can't take jokes .. you can't take a single word , when I said fail tried to show me your admin power and tried to mute me.. for?

gnomq.jpg

gnom2.jpg

Lol Yoyo I was jkin m8 and yes willo I will continue to get on fa jay2 and thanks Joe I also wishedbit wouldn't have happened. But I only did the v925 vsay 3 times then she demoted me then nextmap set my level 0 then told me to take tags off. :( then everyone was like WTF?!?! And again thanks for the good memories..

I know this "I was joking" . Few days back I was on jay1 and was kidding with cyber hitler.. a trial clan member said STFU to me , I said GTFO , he also tried to mute me .. but fail , so he checked admin level and start acting cool ... "I was joking around "

anyways gg

aiight well sorry u actually think i would do that but its ok.. ive seen that many ppl in my life cant take jokes.. my ex girlfriend got pissed at me over a joke and now wont talk to me :/ so its w/e guys