Goodbye =F|A=

eXs'.nAbish?

I no that I get to pissed off.. Which I shouldn't and how do u expect me to get back into clan whenever a kvl 13 or 14 admin tells me to get out.. Only level higher is 15 and a level 15 is gonna believe her b4 they believe me.. So go ahead think what u wanna.. And no I'm not trying to say she got on to harrass ppl I don't even no her.. And yes she did that in global chat.. Honestly not tryin to be mean but I think it made her look bad herself her doing that on global chat.. Now I don't have to explain to everyone why I'm out of clan... They all saw what happened... So........

I didn't said get out or anything.. I just showed your action on server . and everybody makes mistakes , peace.

• Administrators

lol i guess thats a +1 the only reason im on forums is because im not on ET no point on bein on ET if everyone "supposevly hates me" but yet whenever she setlvl me 0 and told me to take tags off everyone was like wtf?!??! and did the :( face.. everyone thought she made bad decesion.. but idk maybe she didnt.. her choice..

Noone hates you, you cant follow simple guidelines as admin plain and simple. No it was not only her choice, you forget that I read logs, receive most complaints about admin abuse etc etc. Being a full F|A member is a privilege and is not offered to everyone that applies. Unfortunately you fall in the category of useless admins. You had plenty of time in your trial to familiarize yourself with how and when to use admin. You might have used your admin but most of the time it was for all the wrong reasons. One last thing since you know what everyone thinks can you guess what I am thinking right now, if you guess right I will let you back in the clan.

Good luck,

Yours trully

JoeDirt

• Like 4

Right now the only thing that I can think of is everyone deserves a second chance. And that I should just slow my role and show respect to anyone and everyone on the server whether it's an admin or not.. Other than that idk what ur thinking right now. :/

For thoes who dont know me i can seems to be rude, not nice , etc but im not like that ... and if i told u to take u tags on main chat i dont want to "humilate u " ( but thats a vgame ffs...i get humilated here so many times i dont even count but i dont care, cuz this ppl dont know me irl and all they can do is to offend me in game cuz they are apparently frustrated irl) i just want to show ppl that ur not gona be admin here anymore ... and like Joe said i dont take that decision alone ... and if u take game to seriously thats not gona help u begin admin cuz that effect ur "work" @ server ... u can always say to other admin " to take care of that cuz u r to pissed to do that / or i just wana play " ...

We dont want you to stop playing on our servers cuz ur trial get denied, u have many friends there so stop worried about admin and just have fun tho

Relax lil, lil grow up and maybe try next time to re-apply ( 3mths minimum)

Have a nice day

Baska aka Facetious

After reading all this ( yes I read it!) I have to say that if anyone is 'pissed' or 'Offended' or even 'bothered' by something said to them In the game should take a step back for a few minutes and think about this:

Words are ONLY as powerful as the strength YOU give to them from your own willingness to be affected by them. We are ALL strangers here, with the SLIGHT handful of people who DO actually know each other personally, so why should the rantings or words of a stranger be taken as credible and then reacted upon? You LET those words affect you.. noone else does.. The words are said to TRY and get a reaction.. but if you dont GIVE them any meaning.. how can they possibly be hurtful?

Take stuff from the internet like you do in Life.. Take in the good and leave the bad behind.

Many people need to learn how to make the 'Shield of WHATEVER!' so they can just deflect and ignore those comments they dont like.

If you're in a clan or group, there is always a hierarchy you need to follow and protocols.. but if someone insults you.. so what? WHATEVA. What do they know anyways..

Just remember that other people are NOT so endearing to this philosophy so sometimes it REQUIRES some info stating 'Im just joking' and you MAY need to explain it to them as well. If it was for fun, then there shouldnt be an issue.

Just take this as 'a break in the action', read the rules again a few more times and just enjoy the unpaid vacation for a while.. come back with a clearer head and when all this stuff here isnt still an open wound.. time heals all issues. Just make sure you resolve this one asap before it starts to fester and becomes something it never was later on.

After reading all this ( yes I read it!) I have to say that if anyone is 'pissed' or 'Offended' or even 'bothered' by something said to them In the game should take a step back for a few minutes and think about this:

Words are ONLY as powerful as the strength YOU give to them from your own willingness to be affected by them. We are ALL strangers here, with the SLIGHT handful of people who DO actually know each other personally, so why should the rantings or words of a stranger be taken as credible and then reacted upon? You LET those words affect you.. noone else does.. The words are said to TRY and get a reaction.. but if you dont GIVE them any meaning.. how can they possibly be hurtful?

Take stuff from the internet like you do in Life.. Take in the good and leave the bad behind.

Many people need to learn how to make the 'Shield of WHATEVER!' so they can just deflect and ignore those comments they dont like.

If you're in a clan or group, there is always a hierarchy you need to follow and protocols.. but if someone insults you.. so what? WHATEVA. What do they know anyways..

Just remember that other people are NOT so endearing to this philosophy so sometimes it REQUIRES some info stating 'Im just joking' and you MAY need to explain it to them as well. If it was for fun, then there shouldnt be an issue.

Just take this as 'a break in the action', read the rules again a few more times and just enjoy the unpaid vacation for a while.. come back with a clearer head and when all this stuff here isnt still an open wound.. time heals all issues. Just make sure you resolve this one asap before it starts to fester and becomes something it never was later on.

+1

Put differently, "sticks and stones", "I am rubber and you are glue," and all of that. :)

ET is serious business indeed.

its a game lol, i am the most abused guy in the Whole ET

Baska gets on server, and first thing she does is say HI DESU and slap me around a bit.

But again, i like to be slapped and spanked, so i stay around.

Its a game, lets enjoy it without all this drama crap

I will take I'll these consideations into action and I have already come to find that I can't get away from et especially the FA servers.. Jay 2 so I will definanrley stick around and be a regular for sure and will be on everday for a fact thanks again guys and sorry for my bad choices that I have made.

Lol, I got renamed, kicked, splated, disoriented and even banned for a few seconds and I'm still here :yeye

You take a videogame too serious dude.

Same for me. I've been banned, renamed so many god-damn times, had bots renamed to odd things about me, been slapped, pants stripped off, flung, etc., but I'm still here. It's just a game, and everybody is trying to be friendly. Some express things in different ways, and you need to be tolerant.

Unfortunately you fall in the category of useless admins.

Ouch.

But Killer, you're still welcome on servers, and we don't hate you.

• Administrators

Same for me. I've been banned, renamed so many god-damn times, had bots renamed to odd things about me, been slapped, pants stripped off, flung, etc., but I'm still here. It's just a game, and everybody is trying to be friendly. Some express things in different ways, and you need to be tolerant.

Ouch.

But Killer, you're still welcome on servers, and we don't hate you.

Butterz you fall into that category as well.

• Like 1

kingsley got pooooned loolololol

+1 I was about to write that too :lol & wtf with this name kingsley? sounds gay pfft.

+1 I was about to write that too :lol & wtf with this name kingsley? sounds gay pfft.

It sounds gay 'cause IT'S GAY, plain and simple.

PS : 666 posts :mellow:

lol at this thread...

First, it sounds like this whole thing could have been easily avoided. Baska should have just muted you. Jay1 is a more serious group of players, if you want to spam annoying vsays over and over go play on Jay2.

Second, get used to being abused by people with authority over you. Wait until you get an important job someday and your boss is screaming at you and the people around you try to stab you in the back constantly to make themselves look good. And you can't quit because you have a family to take care of and everyone knows it so they know they can abuse you. This is just a video game, if you can't take this then you will probably have an unsuccessful life.

Third, higher admins like to pick on lower admins, I think some of them enjoy it more than just picking on random players. It's like the Japanese Shoguns who abused the highest Daimyos under them because it showed their power to everyone under the Daimyo. Or when Stalin killed his generals to show everyone else who was in charge. That's how I see it.

bye killer.

• Like 1