Goodbye =F|A=

eXs'.nAbish?

let me quote u " high admins who think they r cool piss me off and i get tired of that personally"

if we piss u off now what can hapen later? maybe u will have to go to psychiatrist cuz that can be too much for u ....

sorry but not gona happen ...

and about yoyo ss ... well everyone who will see ss will tell " thats jk" plz

aiight well sorry u actually think i would do that but its ok.. ive seen that many ppl in my life cant take jokes.. my ex girlfriend got pissed at me over a joke and now wont talk to me :/ so its w/e guys

well that mean one thing ... u dont know how to joke ....get the right conclusion from that

ok well ss dont matter to me u dont see me face to face.. and yes i will admit that high admins that get on to harrass ppl do piss me off... and im sure im not the only one.. if ur gonna get on a server get on and play not harrass players for trying to ahve fun...

high admins that get on to harrass ppl do piss me off... and im sure im not the only one.. if ur gonna get on a server get on and play not harrass players for trying to ahve fun...

LOL w00t ?

Lol, I got renamed, kicked, splated, disoriented and even banned for a few seconds and I'm still here :yeye

You take a videogame too serious dude.

w00t? for what? sorry but the truth hurts.. not tryin to get into a fight with anyone just telling the honest truth that i havent said anything about for a while..

well i spammed 3 times and said somethings which im sure baska has on ss and im no longer here.. maybe the admin who did all that was in good mood? haha idk... maybe even luck.. but ok glad ur still here ^^

w00t? for what? sorry but the truth hurts.. not tryin to get into a fight with anyone just telling the honest truth that i havent said anything about for a while..

well i spammed 3 times and said somethings which im sure baska has on ss and im no longer here.. maybe the admin who did all that was in good mood? haha idk... maybe even luck.. but ok glad ur still here ^^

im not afraid of truth ... and truth dont hurt me sorry

omfg change subject with that spaming .... we talkin here about ur behave not spaming ...

and lol tell us who from high admin is pissing u off so u will know what harrasment is :P.....im just sayin

ok behavior? ppl do get pissed and u cant tell me while in gameplay that u havent ever gotten pissed.. and im sorry that i get pissed when i get owned or ppl talk S**t but thats just how i am. and im sorry for the attitude and it can and WILL be fixed..

ok behavior? ppl do get pissed and u cant tell me while in gameplay that u havent ever gotten pissed.. and im sorry that i get pissed when i get owned or ppl talk S**t but thats just how i am. and im sorry for the attitude and it can and WILL be fixed..

damn man its a video game ... dont take it too personaly cuz thats not good 4 u /... and about that attitude sorry but lil too late ...

i dont have ntg personal to u but WE (as clan) dont tolerate that kind of attitude and behave...

not sayin that the high admin harrass me all the time im sayin that ive gotten and some high admins have gotten on and got pissed thereself.. not mentioning and names.. and nothing happens to them becuase i understand them.. but some ppl know they have high admin and if they feel like kicking muting putteam or anything they know they can so they take it out on the for pleasure.. and u cant tell me this isnt the truth or u havent done this at least once...

i understand the u and ya'll (the clan) dont tolerate that, but there are many other ppl who act like that.. u were just there at the right time to catch me pissed off any no one else... truth me im not the only one who acts like this...

lol i guess thats a +1 the only reason im on forums is because im not on ET no point on bein on ET if everyone "supposevly hates me" but yet whenever she setlvl me 0 and told me to take tags off everyone was like wtf?!??! and did the :( face.. everyone thought she made bad decesion.. but idk maybe she didnt.. her choice..

lol i guess thats a +1 the only reason im on forums is because im not on ET no point on bein on ET if everyone "supposevly hates me" but yet whenever she setlvl me 0 and told me to take tags off everyone was like wtf?!??! and did the :( face.. everyone thought she made bad decesion.. but idk maybe she didnt.. her choice..

You take video games too seriously.

If someones pisses you off, control yourself. Its just a game and dont keep fighting on server. Just ignore that chat area for sometime. Eventually the person will b*** at you for maximum 3- 4 times by the time he/she will muted by admin.

@Baska did you do !setlevel and told him to take off tags in global chat? Coz I think he looks humilated.

ok well ss dont matter to me u dont see me face to face.. and yes i will admit that high admins that get on to harrass ppl do piss me off... and im sure im not the only one.. if ur gonna get on a server get on and play not harrass players for trying to ahve fun...

if ur trying to say that baska came into the game to harass people you are wrong. me and baska played for awhile together because she was trying to teach me how to play better and we had fun lol :P (baska just raged at me sometimes for making stupid decsions like running right into the oppositions spawn and trying to tank everyone lol)

@Baska did you do !setlevel and told him to take off tags in global chat? Coz I think he looks humilated.

its honestly sad if he is humiliated because its an online game. what i think he was tryig to do was get sympothy from some higher up admin and get back into clan somehow