L1kE

L1kE

hello all have a very old machine, and the nooteboku do not know to play well so I needed help I have a big lag on fa1 it can be fixed ??     /Very large lag ../ pls heeelp :// thanks :D

hello all have a very old machine, and the nooteboku do not know to play well so I needed help I have a big lag on fa1 it can be fixed ??     /Very large lag ../ pls heeelp :// thanks :D

How bad and how old ?

Hah old is 25 yera and bad very bad :)

There must be some misunderstanding (or trolling :P )

How the heck a computer (and nonetheless a laptop! as you said) from 1991 can run ET? A game based on a 3D engine of a game released in the end of 1999 (which is the ID Tech 3 if ya were wondering)??? 

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Minimum Requirements
CPU: Pentium III 600 MHz processor or AMD equivalent CPU Speed: 600 MHz
RAM: 128 MB
Video Card: 3D hardware accelerator with 32 MB with full OpenGL support  
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 500 MB

(if ya don't even reach the requirements, just forget it, or try to overclock A LOT despite knowing as it's really old, that you'll just burn to ashes your 25 years old notebook...)

• Like 1

No, he/she is 25 years old :rolleyes:

If you have hard time speaking English you can ask a Slovakian to translate.

If you can understand me : FA 1 is located in United States that may explain why you lag so much, as my mate said, you should try Silent 1 (since there are less people you may lag less) or any of our EURO servers, that way you will not lag (not that much at least)

Edited by Dovaah
  • Like 1

No, he/she is 25 years old :rolleyes:

If you have hard time speaking English you can ask a Slovakian to translate.

If you can understand me : FA 1 is located in United States that may explain why you lag so much, as my mate said, you should try Silent 1 (since there are less people you may lag less) or any of our EURO servers, that way you will not lag (not that much at least)

On his profile, it says that he's in Canada, thus better stick with US servers.

Thus

=> crappy connexion

or

=> need to change and downgrade your settings cause your CPU and/or GPU is/are having a hard time.

edit thx Dovah: as he isn't canadian, he also needs to stick with euro server, and also consider my statements :P 

• Platinum VIP

On his profile, it says that he's in Canada, thus better stick with US servers.

Thus

=> crappy connexion

or

=> need to change and downgrade your settings cause your CPU and/or GPU is/are having a hard time.

L1ke lives in slovakia (or was it slovenia?) and is 15 years old tho ^^

so my computer is the age of about seven, eight years, it was just an example 25 :) and I wanted to help because they are difficult to play with Lags // and no I'm not From Canada but from Slovakia and I have 19 years not 15 where uholds u of 15 years? Destiny ?? :)

I play this game one years i dont understant thus game :(

And me nootebook is good but i dont know play on nootebook :/

• Platinum VIP

and I have 19 years not 15 where uholds u of 15 years? Destiny ?? :)

hmm, I think either oly or tamezor told me. I guess I just thought it was pretty assumable since you kind of act like one, and you were also smart enough to get yourself banned for advertising. Since I cant find anything that would prove your age to be younger except that one site says you are 20, and the other one 19 but oh well. I just didnt expect someone my age to act like you act

• Like 1

Heh lol :)

I am writing everywhere else age :)

to behave so childishly :o

and advertising still do not know what I should do not understand how I said I play this game short and my English is not well studied it only in school and If we do not believe I will send you a picture :)

I dont publish my years usualy :/