Baking with Butters 101

EVIL BUTTERS

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of our bread from own production according to the Purity Law. We only use pure wheat and spelt from their own land . Here is a picture of our domestic filder loaf  ;) . 

More Pictures will follow ... If you are also interested in a good German bread recipe , so you should have like to ask . ! Home this itself is really not great art.! I hope my English is so with you, as I would like it to be *ggg* 

post-17026-0-35312800-1489588927_thumb.png

One of our bread from own production according to the Purity Law. We only use pure wheat and spelt from their own land . Here is a picture of our domestic filder loaf  ;) . 

More Pictures will follow ... If you are also interested in a good German bread recipe , so you should have like to ask . ! Home this itself is really not great art.! I hope my English is so with you, as I would like it to be *ggg* 

pure rye bread or mixed with wheat? :) i am also baker in germany :D

greetz

pure rye bread or mixed with wheat? :) i am also baker in germany :D

greetz

The bread here as an example is available in 3 variants ..!!!! Say from 100 % pure spelt , then once a 80 / 20 with proof Flour & then still a with rye.. ! Are free of additives and gluten free ^_^ 

We have even an extra table alone for this variety of bread ... As you know, it is well known that in Germany more and more on spelt used lately ... Intolerance etc.. is not always so easy to meet each with its range. Effort without end and staff also equal to zero :D !!

How long work u as a  Baker ?

The bread here as an example is available in 3 variants ..!!!! Say from 100 % pure spelt , then once a 80 / 20 with proof Flour & then still a with rye.. ! Are free of additives and gluten free ^_^

We have even an extra table alone for this variety of bread ... As you know, it is well known that in Germany more and more on spelt used lately ... Intolerance etc.. is not always so easy to meet each with its range. Effort without end and staff also equal to zero :D !!

Baking for over 25 years.  Screw the intolerance LOL  Sourdough is breaking down the gluten free bandwagon.  Fermetation is the key.  Love using Spelt and Buckwheat and other ancient grains.  Its all about the Levain LOL

• Like 1

i am work for 6 years as a baker and you dude? :)

i just want to see other breads from parts of our country and other countries :D in east germany our bread looks different :s but ok we are a big company.

Edited by Janey<3