Fnally customized my phone ^.^ (For zelda geeks)

Wanted to share this for fun. ^.^ Maybe for other zelda fans. I had a mini geek out moment last night..

Sooooo new Zelda is coming... and in it Link has a piece of technology called a Shiekah Slate. It's a really cool concept and sort of bridges old loveable zelda with a more modern time. I am very excited for the game and recently got a new phone... so I did a little customizing in the theme of the Shiekah Slate. :3 

Pics from the game...

Sheika-Slate.jpg

sheikah_slate_render_by_emanon01-da8zk9h

raxixorpkvtbls7lkfue.jpg

zelda-2016-jun-14-263.jpg

Aaaaand this is my phone! :3 (S7 Edge)

Always on display...

r9UlDE7.jpg

Lock screen...

lkz42Th.png

Home Screen

MvIqgap.png

Main Apps screen....

WbdM1vt.png

And finally the original wallpaper. :3  I made dis myself. I tried to make it look a little like the sheikah slate map screen a little.... The shiekah symbol was originally all white and I did the color and glow work myself. I also did the background grid stuff ^.^  The hylian text is 3 different versions from Skyward sword, Twilight princess and ocarina... and it says ... Top line: Wisdom, power, courage ... Second line... It's Dangerous to go alone... Third and fourth line... You've met a terrible fate, haven't you? and Last line... 'It's a secret to everybody'  :P Nods to previous games of course!

YSrIiJK.jpg

I only need one thing to complete this and it's a phone case that looks like the back side of the shiekah slate... >.<  (Pic#2)  I found a couple, but they weren't cheap. Might splurge :P Anyways just wanted to share! ^.^

• Like 6

What icons/launcher are those?

Launcher is just default Android atm. The icons are from a samsung theme called Technology (Live). ^.^  If it's not too difficult I might make my own icons and maybe try to sell it on the theme store. :D

• Platinum VIP

Launcher is just default Android atm. The icons are from a samsung theme called Technology (Live). ^.^  If it's not too difficult I might make my own icons and maybe try to sell it on the theme store. :D

Yeah, you should do that! It's a good "industry". People like customizing their phones