Windows 10 Pro Build 14965.rs.prerelease 161104-1700

MummyT

Hi there,

anyone using this build? I got massive Problems with graphic and  Websites, showing strange Things (empty pages, half Images, and stuff like this). Anyone using this build without probs (I am just curious). or had same issues with a nice solution? Not sure I want to "refresh" my Windows 10 by loosing all programs. I dont complain, I know I joined a Beta - Build.

• Leader

Hi there,

? Not sure I want to "refresh" my Windows 10 by loosing all programs. I dont complain, I know I joined a Beta - Build.

I am surprised that you would have to lose your programs.  You can't just "step back" to a previous build?

WHere do you find the build number?

Windows key+R, then winver.

@OP: sorry but I'm no more an "Insider".. So can't be of much help..

Still, what browser do you use? Something like a Chrome beta or dev version, or a stable one? I used for months the dev version and so far no major issue.. I'm using now the beta version (less updates) and same here, no major issue.. The things I reported to Chrome devs few months ago, were some issues related at a bookmarks bug and pages taking ages to load.. But afaik they fixed those in the following release. So maybe try a different browser or version of Chrome. https://www.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel

Another point.. Nvidia or AMD graphic card? If Nvidia, there were some issues reported in latest releases affecting Chrome, videos, gifs, so on.. One version was even a total mess for PC's. So I suggest you to update your driver to 373.06 version and to stick to it for now. They released a new driver 2 days ago but since I didn't test yet, I won't suggest it.

In few words, this is maybe not a Windows issue.. And therefore, might not require a fresh reinstall.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2