Stacked Teams

Jawshot

Today on venice dj is telling everyone to even the teams or he will, so i change from obvious stacked team to help out an allies team full of noobs and 3 minutes later dj is on axis ? Is he scared, or dosen't he understand what admin is all about ? B)

what you talking here ??? i never stacking team !!! i play today two time venice. first game i play allies from begin to end and the second game i play by axies with noobstick from begin to end !!!

first game 16.38 h with baska physys valentiono and timomajere in spec

second game 23.44 with Lt.John Valentino and WaRnInJa in spec

splatterladder never lie

I can only say that I do see DJ change teams frequently when they are off and hes good at notifying of the imbalances as well...BOTH respectable Traits IMO.

With that information given, I can only say that Axis must have been down some people at that moment which is why he changed over.

Perhaps it was just a simple case of 2 versions of the same story from different perspectives.

I can assume since this post was made that allies were not doing very well at all for the game and you just happen to notice him join axis when to you, it seemed convenient.

Did you check to see how the teams were in regards to players?

It'd be a different matter if he !putteam'd himself to axis.. but not if he was able to naturally join them.

Today on venice dj is telling everyone to even the teams or he will, so i change from obvious stacked team to help out an allies team full of noobs and 3 minutes later dj is on axis ? Is he scared, or dosen't he understand what admin is all about ? B)

Screenshot of this so called admin misdoing?

DJ is not a team stacker, jawshot remember a week ago when you were on allias team, I was on the same team as you, We were having a hard time getting flag, all the sudden i hear useless team and then you disconnected. I just wanted to tell you that we ended up getting flag with out your help, Seems like you perfer stacked team then help weaker team. make a post about DJ cmon man we are there to help the weak not to be top of splatter chain,So does this means when the teams are uneven you will be the first to move? wow thanks man I new you would help us out, cya on server

• Administrators

Thank you for switching teams, however without posting any screenshots there is no way to backup your claim, I can vouch for DJ that he is a fair player and always evens teams, I myself will switch teams 2-3 times since spamming even teams usually falls on deaf ears and moving people only makes them leave, but I dont rate so score doesnt really matter to me.

• Like 1