Love story

Mr.Vegeta

New school year start,that was happens to me one year ago(2015).
New school,new friends,and among them i fail in love in one girl.I started to talk with she,go together and hand around with her,after one month of time which i spend with she i tried to be with her,i tell her that i love she more than everything and i fail in love to her.She deny me and she tell me one reason,to my friend in clasroom tell second reason(She lying me for reason).I was broken,but i don't lose hope in that i continue to be friend with she and to prove her that i love she.But she found boyfriend,and then i was so hurt.But that's not for first time that she is with boyfriend(She just be with first,someone verbal fight happens and she just terminated with him and found second,without giving chance to me).I was in in idea to find him and to kick his ass,but my best friend tell that is not good idea,because she will never talk to me again.She go in same classroom with me, so i spend too much time with she in that time whe she has a boyfriend.She killed me in my mind with her beauty.I m still in love with her more that one year.Sometimes that go away from me,but when i talk with she,write on facebook go around etc...she need me more and more.

This is proof that in life is to much ups and downs,something can't be avoid.I m still in love with her(When memories back i m too weak).I don't know if i need to continue to be friend with her and to try again.(I tried two times without any success).Or to stop any contact with she.

It would be very glad if you gave me some advice or a written your story.Mostly of you are full grow man and was have same problem like me and i will be very happy if someone will share his story or advice to me.

Thanks in advance...

Move on. You've been eternally friend-zoned because she is simply not interested. If you're friends with her, stay friends with her. If you only like her because you just want to be with her, then move on. It's a crush. They don't last forever.

You're young. Gettin' laid or finding someone ain't worth shit at your age. You're going to feel like you're in love like 50 times before you get your shit figured out. Seriously. Focus on you. Get good grades. Get a good job. Make something of yourself. Then think about settling down. You've got lots of time to have fun and have flings. Don't settle now.

Trust me, dude. I've been there. Done that. It's not worth pining over some chick that's just not into you. Just do you for now and enjoy life as it comes. Eventually the chick or dude you're meant to be with will come along. Don't sweat shit for now. 

• Like 5

Hey Vegeta, props for sharing your story. I can imagine that this situation is very difficult for you!

My advice might not be as valid as others, as I never have been in a relationship myself, but I've had crushes myself in the past that ultimately all led to a time period of pain. I am very open about this, and the advice people give me is to just give it a rest, in other words don't push things too much, and just see where things go. I'm still in the process of learning that this is the case, but it's true that atleast for me I tend to get too attached to people (this includes friends), where I'm simply asking for things I shouldn't.

As hard as it might be, I would definitely try to be there for her atleast as a friend, since you simply care for her. But then again, there's other people that can probably give better advice than me :D.

• Like 2

What I read here is that you "torture" your self with her.

I assume you are still young, so the whole life is ahead of you and a plenty of fish on the sea for you to catch.

I'd really let her go and focus on for your future with someone else who would respect you, not tease you. It can be hard to forget or forgive, but later on you realise all this and it is good for you.

Speaking on my own experience here: hanging on a old gf/crush is never healthy, especially when they turn you out...

//EDIT: love you SiD, you explained the SiD way what I tried to tell :D

• Like 2

Thanks you all very much!
Sid is right need to move on,but she go to same classroom with me,i can go without her to not talk with she,but she will talk with me,what i need to do,just to ignore?I can't whine to she or to insult she i really can't.

• Like 1

Just be friends. If that's all she wants, that's all you can really do. Like I said if you were friends before, and you actually like her as a friend- just be friends. It won't be easy, but eventually you'll be fine. Otherwise IF you only like her for romantic interests and there's zero chance of it happening, give her the cold shoulder. I.E keep your responses short. Show very little interest in what she has to say. This road is a shitty one though and will cost you a friend.

It all depends on how you want to handle things. Believe me, it will get better with time.

• Like 2

don't totally stop talking to her just keep it light and slow it down until eventually less often..find other interests that take you away..like.. I got to go do this or that... i'll see you later.. oh.. I got to do someting.... even if you got nothing really to do..

• Like 1

She like to talk with me and all that stuffs,we are friends like before,so only can stay at same.But i don't want to be in love with her anymore,so i need to be away from her,but that is immposible because she is in same classroom like.But honestly better to be friends than nothing,
Thank you all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vegeta, I understand your situation and echo many of the sentiments here. You need to move on. She is not interested in you as anything more than a friend. Also, the way you feel about her will never change, and she will not think of you as anything but her friend. This means it is toxic (to you) to stay friends with her. This happens quite often when males and females become friends and then there is unrequited love added into the mix. It certainly happened to me, and it was terrible.

Until you abandon this girl you won't be able to meet new girls that you could have a real relationship with. It took a great deal of courage for you to tell us your story here, as males do not tend to do well with talking about their emotions. However, like I said, move on and you will eventually find other girls who will be interested. :)

The girl you are talking about will use you for her own advantage. Best to begin limiting contact with her. Just say you are busy, etc etc. She will get the hint.

She like to talk with me and all that stuffs,we are friends like before,so only can stay at same.But i don't want to be in love with her anymore,so i need to be away from her,but that is immposible because she is in same classroom like.But honestly better to be friends than nothing,
Thank you all.

It isn't better to be friends, because you are in love with her. Are you in love with your other friends? Does hanging out with your other friends cause you emotional agony? Time to move on.

• Like 1

Vegeta, I understand your situation and echo many of the sentiments here. You need to move on. She is not interested in you as anything more than a friend. Also, the way you feel about her will never change, and she will not think of you as anything but her friend. This means it is toxic (to you) to stay friends with her. This happens quite often when males and females become friends and then there is unrequited love added into the mix. It certainly happened to me, and it was terrible.

Until you abandon this girl you won't be able to meet new girls that you could have a real relationship with. It took a great deal of courage for you to tell us your story here, as males do not tend to do well with talking about their emotions. However, like I said, move on and you will eventually find other girls who will be interested. :)

The girl you are talking about will use you for her own advantage. Best to begin limiting contact with her. Just say you are busy, etc etc. She will get the hint.

It isn't better to be friends, because you are in love with her. Are you in love with your other friends? Does hanging out with your other friends cause you emotional agony? Time to move on.

Thank you for posting here.

I already do this,limiting contact with her,talk less with her only when she ask me something(maybe little more :P )