Delete Account!

Guest =limes=

Guest =limes=

I want to delete my account! HOW can i do it? I cant find an option to delete my own account. If I cant do, will an admin be so kind and do it for me? You have permissdion to delete it. Thanks and good bye!

Regards Limes

• Administrators

It must have been all those status update emails we get.

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

That option can be changed from user CP. Check above link.

On first 24 hours it sended emails because of stupid IPB bug. God damm that was worst bug ever...

Im abusing kathys* account right now to sent you a last input. Dont worry, its no big thing. First i want thank Joe for deleting my account. I had done it myself, but i dont know how. And it has nothing to do with getting status update messages. I simple stop playing et. I realized that i had no fun anymore to play on my favorite Recruiting server. So much lags lately it drives me mad. I was getting frustrated and aggressive playing there and when you die all the time because of stupid technical things firing one complete clip on my opponent and he still walks away or finish me off, because my shots getting lost somehwere in nirvana, then this makes now sense at all. My hitratio, who is normally on 30-34 has droped in the last months to 20-24, which is ridiculous. On top of that playing since months all the same maps over and over again makes no fun either.

I dont know, it was once great fun to play on that recruiting server way back. Never lags, smooth gameplay and nice action. Now connection interrupted and freezes are daily issues that has ruined to fun to play there over time. I dont know why i had to suffer from such huge performance losses, but it was no fun at the end. Listen, before some guys start flaming and bitching: That was only a report about MY PERSONAL experiences on Jaymod recruiting. Keep that in mind!

However, thanks for the good times playing with you all and keep up the good work!

Regards Limes

Edited by Kathy*

• Administrators

We have 6 ET servers with different map. Joe is working on new F|A 1 maps and they will be added by next week :)