Urine_Sample

I just saw the Kung Fu Kid

The damn boy doesn't even use karate. It basically a movie with a kid of a scientologist (a.k.a. WIll Smith) wanting to learn karate so he be digged by that chick. And he's gonna play the ticket kid who gets beaten up and will receive joyous revenge as he beats the other kid in a tournament or fight (unfortunately not to the death) and nabs the girl, waits till he's legal, pops a couple kids out of her, denies it until proven by tests, ditches the girl and ends up using karate moves on her because she can't seem to stay in the kitchen. It just came to the K.D. that he doesn't belong, so his choice was clear that he's going to move to his auntie and uncles in bel air. He whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror

The damn boy doesn't even use karate. It basically a movie with a kid of a scientologist (a.k.a. WIll Smith) wanting to learn karate so he be digged by that chick. And he's gonna play the ticket kid who gets beaten up and will receive joyous revenge as he beats the other kid in a tournament or fight (unfortunately not to the death) and nabs the girl, waits till he's legal, pops a couple kids out of her, denies it until proven by tests, ditches the girl and ends up using karate moves on her because she can't seem to stay in the kitchen. It just came to the K.D. that he doesn't belong, so his choice was clear that he's going to move to his auntie and uncles in bel air. He whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror

Woah that sounds like my kind of movie cheers1.gif

HAHA nice movie review Siskel is turning over in his grave.

nu i ve been bel aired,take your sense of humors back to 4chan dear sir

i swear i saw this movie be for it sounds :rolleyes: so firmulure