Happy Birthday Fearless Assassins

daredevil

Happy birthday FA! I've learned more here than one would think, english, patience and good zingers (especially those)

Thank you for the countless times of literal near death moments from laughing too hard and tons of golden memories.

Even though I've not really been present for a long time, I still think of you guys from time to time and drop by here in forums.

I love you all! (no homo)

a little homo ;)

• Like 1

Congratulations F|A with this fantastic milestone :)
Thank you for the many years of fun I had here and I hope many more years will follow :)

Thanks and congratulations,

DF!ghter

Happy birthday F|A !! Feels wonderful to be part of this clan. I learn a lot here too.

I learn, I have fun and I made new friends too. Whar a great community.

Thanks to DD for starting this.

Love you all   :wub:

• Like 2

Happy Birthday to us all, we should all raise a glass to gamers, members past and present :)

Happy-Birthday-party-hard-gif.gif

• Like 2

I miss all the friends mentioned, in special, FEM, Medic that joined after me, =F|A=Joedirt, =F|A=Rainier, Moita (jorge)I know him since the [FAG] servers, and learned  with him how to colorize nickname.

Happy Birthday =F|A= !!! ​Fearless Assassins has done a great job with their servers and forums over the years and I hope it continues for many years to come.  I'm proud to be a part of such a wonderful clan.  :)

• Like 1

hard to  believe that  it been so long and i been around for pretty much all of it  i think i  join F|A around the same time the clan was made can't really say i was F|A at the time of the start of the clan but i was here when it started it really is hard to believe it been soo long   

i can  remember it like it was yesterday at the time i was  *Evil*Venom* and this  F|A members start to join our  teamspeak and server think the first member i meet was  baska or maybe it was daredevil pretty sure it was one of them but it was around the time that the  *evil* clan was coming to a end was a member there for maybe 2 years maybe little less or little longer not really sure it been that long was just little punk kid at the time and thinking back i'm little sad about them days  pretty sure the  clan leader was  like 75 or something at the time not really  sure  never really new are talk to bigjohn  like i have some of you guys but anyways  think i put app in for F|A at the end of  09 and was made a member around the middle of  2010 or maybe was one before then not really sure  

yes i been a member that long never really wanted  power so i never moved up in the ranks always been happy just to  be F|A and i'm still that way so with all that blah blah life story shit out of the way 

giphy.gif

• Like 1