Happy Birthday Fearless Assassins

daredevil

Happy Birthday =F|A= ! :)

Good to see all working like a charm year after year, I appriciate that. Good job all of you! Now how the hell we could drag DD back to game so we can woop his ass on battlefield?? :)

And where the fk is Joedirt.. such a noob... I'm waiting you!

PS. Rantala... it ain't hard you to drive here and have a lil gaming night with Masa ofc, too. Let's open that old cognac then, hint hint Masa... ;D

!beer

• Like 4

Happy birthday FA. I have enjoyed every moment here as a regular and as member thank you all for that. Cu on the servers  :cheers

• Like 2

I don't see the time passing .... Already 8 years .... I was young when i started to play for FA  :P  .....In any case, thank you to the founders, all the leaders and each players. It's a job of everyday, but that brings such happiness and fun.

It's a family and in a family sometimes we have up and low moments  ^_^ But we are always here and stronger than before  ;) 

Happy birthday for all :)

Happy birthday F|A !! It has been a while since I joined this great community, will always be grateful for all what leaders, staff, members have done to keep this alive.

I wish you all a happy fragging in servers! :)