Sign in to follow this  
+Zippo+

blue balls

READ ALL 7 JOKES.

1) 2 fleas on a pussy. One's a burgular & the other one's a junkie. How can you tell them apart? The burgular is hiding in the bush & the junkie is sniffing the crack.

2) The most common sexual position in married couples today is Doggy Style. Husband sits & begs for pussy & the wife rolls over & plays dead.

3) The Sex Professor asks: "Do you know what your a**h**** is doing while your having an orgasm?" Woman replies, "Probably deer hunting w/ his friends"

4) Quote of the day: Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like going down on your cousin. Sure it tastes the same but it ain't f***ing right!

5) Why do midgets laugh when they run? Cuz the grass tickles their nuts!

6) 98% of black men say they like sex in the shower.. the other 2% haven't been 2 prison yet.

7) A man comes home & shouts "Honey pack your bags I hit the Lottery!!" She says "OMG what should I pack?" He says "Everything..GET THE f*** OUT b***!

2rm1uvt.jpg

Guest R..pace!

Explicitness alert! Children avert your eyes! lol

You're quite a naught one +Zippo+

1239569729girlsinthebat.gif

Edited by R..pace!

Dude, wtf? LOL

READ ALL 7 JOKES.

1) 2 fleas on a pussy. One's a burgular & the other one's a junkie. How can you tell them apart? The burgular is hiding in the bush & the junkie is sniffing the crack.

2) The most common sexual position in married couples today is Doggy Style. Husband sits & begs for pussy & the wife rolls over & plays dead.

3) The Sex Professor asks: "Do you know what your a**h**** is doing while your having an orgasm?" Woman replies, "Probably deer hunting w/ his friends"

4) Quote of the day: Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like going down on your cousin. Sure it tastes the same but it ain't f***ing right!

5) Why do midgets laugh when they run? Cuz the grass tickles their nuts!

6) 98% of black men say they like sex in the shower.. the other 2% haven't been 2 prison yet.

7) A man comes home & shouts "Honey pack your bags I hit the Lottery!!" She says "OMG what should I pack?" He says "Everything..GET THE f*** OUT b***!

2rm1uvt.jpg

nice :) and nice pic to go with it too lol

Haha, a very good friend texted me that and figured i would share it with you all. Glad you all like it ^_^