chock norris

How many hours play in one day?

During the weekdays Ill try and play for at least a half hour and during the weekends at least a few hours each day! :)

i dont have too much tim for play on servers, but, when i try, get 4-5 hours..

Depends... around 3 hours a day!

Usually depends on my school schedule but I try to get on at lease an hour each day. On some weekends I'll get 6-8 hours a day because I have no friends, except you guys of course, lol

• Like 2

I hold a record for playing 23 hours xD but that's a story from the past, now with school and finals i have reduced it to 4 hours per day max, and the weekend 7-8, after the summer the hours will double ofc :P

• Like 1

i play around 8 hours a day lol,

Mainly because i'm on Holidays right now,

and i usually just chillout at home with friends.

Played 11 Hours Straight on Gameday in Jay2 though, was Hellah loads of fun, hope to repeat that asap haha.

• Like 1

I play everyday differently, also cause of playing black ops 3 cod ww2 and enemy territory at the moment,

sometimes I can't make it but then I play that game online the next day ┐(︶▽︶)┌

• Like 1

I usually play a game for about an hour as a "reward" of sorts after finishing studies. I'd do other things, but when I finish my schedule it's usually about 11 PM or midnight and there aren't exactly things to do when the World is asleep.

ET has been my go-to for the past 2 weeks or so, but I suspect this will shift back to PoE during the exams. First one's this friday :)

• Like 1

1-3 hours depend son my mood. :ph34r::D

Too many hours!! I'm addicted to this game for well over a decade now. Every night of the year apart from when I'm on holiday and special occasion xmas day etc. Easily 2-3 hours each night :(

• Like 1

1h/day probably:p wish i had more time

I normally play from 3-5hrs excluding the break I take in between. But now till my exams get over its 0 surprisingly, while I believed it was not possible for me to love without playing at least 10min in a day, pretty interesting what will power can do lol

W zależności od dnia, humoru, czasu, pracy i chęci to od 1 godziny aż po 10h :)

Alternately  World Of Tanks  / World Of Tanks Blitz / ET :D