How many hours play in one day?

chock norris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hold a record for playing 23 hours xD but that's a story from the past, now with school and finals i have reduced it to 4 hours per day max, and the weekend 7-8, after the summer the hours will double ofc :P

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

i play around 8 hours a day lol,

Mainly because i'm on Holidays right now,

and i usually just chillout at home with friends.

Played 11 Hours Straight on Gameday in Jay2 though, was Hellah loads of fun, hope to repeat that asap haha.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I play everyday differently, also cause of playing black ops 3 cod ww2 and enemy territory at the moment,

sometimes I can't make it but then I play that game online the next day ┐(︶▽︶)┌

• Like 1

I usually play a game for about an hour as a "reward" of sorts after finishing studies. I'd do other things, but when I finish my schedule it's usually about 11 PM or midnight and there aren't exactly things to do when the World is asleep.

ET has been my go-to for the past 2 weeks or so, but I suspect this will shift back to PoE during the exams. First one's this friday :)

• Like 1

Too many hours!! I'm addicted to this game for well over a decade now. Every night of the year apart from when I'm on holiday and special occasion xmas day etc. Easily 2-3 hours each night :(

• Like 1

I normally play from 3-5hrs excluding the break I take in between. But now till my exams get over its 0 surprisingly, while I believed it was not possible for me to love without playing at least 10min in a day, pretty interesting what will power can do lol