GAMEDAY =F|A= HEROES EVENT 29-30 October 2016

Alphaleader

Newbies should make a topic here: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/83-introduce-yourself/

My pm box is always open for questions ;)

Great to see you around, Maximo!

I'm close to be an old fart here but, indeed, I should introduce myself again :)

• Like 2

• Leader

6 hours left for Gameday... GMT+0 NOON

That is true for GMT, but London is still on British Summer Time!   :)

Right now, GameDay is about 4.20 hours away.

The funny thing is that London will change back to GMT during that scheduled 24 hours, so we will have 25 hours of Play Time!.

For me, Game Day will run from 4 am Saturday to 5 am Sunday! :o  For much some of the world, the clocks will have the same start and stop times, but the clocks will "fall back" an hour.  Hmm, I forgot to check the times in the Southern Hemisphere.  If they go to Summer Time on the same date, their clocks will say that the Games lasted for 26 hours!   :blink:

• Leader

I have not gotten my "Advertiser.cfg" done yet! :o  I usually go around the servers with it as soon as a GameDay is announced! :(

Chit!  I should be writing the "Game Day running Now" advertiser script! Arrgh! 

Chit!  I should be writing the "Game Day running Now" advertiser script! Arrgh! 

i covered it ... yesterday i went to servers and did advertising...

• Like 1

some fun we are having in NQ gameday..

falme+panzer war

poison+shotgun+nade+knifewar

Dynamite+shotgunwar

alot of wars are going on guys with crazygravity and crazyspeed.. go ahead and enjoy

post-10974-0-69507800-1477764730_thumb.jpgpost-10974-0-25965000-1477764814_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the fun. Wish I had more time to be on when more ppl were there, but the nice riflewar we had, was really a blast :)

//EDIT: A big thank goes to Mr. Karizmatic, he hosted for several hours.

• Like 2