Ughh.

Rambaa

Do you ever feel just so sad, discouraged, and frusturated with life that you don't know what to do anymore?

There's about 234823 negative things going on in your life at the moment?

Nothing is going your way?

Well, that's how I feel.

Just thought you'd all like to know.

You will always find in your life situations in which u wish just go away, not having to go through them. These situations are what make us stronger throughout our lives. Always think that circumstances change, after a bad day, comes one that is not so bad, and the next day may be the best day of your life, who knows ...try to get positive side to things despite how bad they can be. Lean on those in whom u trust, family, friends ...they will always be there for you :)

• Like 1

You will always find in your life situations in which u wish just go away, not having to go through them. These situations are what make us stronger throughout our lives. Always think that circumstances change, after a bad day, comes one that is not so bad, and the next day may be the best day of your life, who knows ...try to get positive side to things despite how bad they can be. Lean on those in whom u trust, family, friends ...they will always be there for you :)

-1 I've heard that before and its never true. Life gets worse and worse, but hey, I don't really give a shit.

Do you ever feel just so sad, discouraged, and frusturated with life that you don't know what to do anymore?

There's about 234823 negative things going on in your life at the moment?

Nothing is going your way?

Well, that's how I feel.

Just thought you'd all like to know.

I dont get it what teens have to complain about life, when they are 16. 16 is nothing you havnt seen life at all. Channel yourself in doing something you like. and joes questions are most applicable. If those dont apply to you then you have no reason to complain.

Guest R..pace!

I dont get it what teens have to complain about life, when they are 16. 16 is nothing you havnt seen life at all. Channel yourself in doing something you like. and joes questions are most applicable. If those dont apply to you then you have no reason to complain.

Were you never a teen? Of course when you look back you see that the worries and pressures of teen life were unfounded, but when you're a teenager this wisdom doesn't seem to be intrinsic to the significance teenage life.

Edited by R..pace!
  • Like 1

Were you never a teen? Of course when you look back you see that the worries and pressures of teen life were unfounded, but when you're a teenager this wisdom doesn't seem to be intrinsic to the significance teenage life.

thats right r.pace you tell him :)