fAintjiii lost 40000 xp on jay2?

fAintjiii

hello guys can you please help me out witht this this morning i come online i still had my xp 40k i did go spectator to take a diner and now i come back and its gone pls someone help me out

I really  hope someone could possible give me back the xp

and here an update for some more info: i just checked the other servers from fa where ive been playing all the xp i got there is still there :/

greetz faintjiii

Edited by fAintjiii
  • Like 1

hmmmm. That is very odd. The only ways that ring a bell for me on how you could have lost your xp, is either being inactive for a certain amount of days/weeks (I cant remember how many), or the !resetmyxp command in the game.

If I figure anything else out I will try to help you.

Thanks,

Sonofdoc

• Like 1

• Leader

Somebody else reported a loss like that and later said that when they went back to the server, their xp had showed as normal again.

... went back to the server, their xp had showed as normal again.

Try that. Sometimes when server is full, it reroutes you to another server. You might not have been on jay2 when you got back from lunch.

Well so far ive tryed everything redbaird i tryed restarting pc reconnecting and all of it nothing works for me everywhere i got some xp exept on Jay2 just lost it all

And redy im 10000% sure i was on fa2 i even connected to jay 1 fa 3 there i still got my xp but jay2 where i wanted to make the screenshot of the 40k its all gone like magic

• Leader

is there anyway to  get my xp back or do  i just have to start all over again?

I think, start all over again...

Yes.  Jaymod does not have a "give_xp" command.

I suspect that your XP loss was a database error.  I just hope that it is not the first failure. :(