...tell us your star sign

schNee

...so title says all. tell us your star sign.

i have books about this topic where every day is in with postivite and negative stuff about your sign. every time friends are there, we open it and search for their birthday. strange, cause most of the time it fits =)

do you believe in it? not the daily horoscopes you can find in newspaper :)so give it a try and search for yours.

source:

http://astrostyle.com/zodiac-signs/

so i'm Aquarius and this is what they say about my sign:

symbolized by the philanthropic and objective Water Bearer, Aquarius energy is innovative and avant-garde. From experimental electronic music to community-oriented living, there’s nothing that this sign won’t explore. As the sign that rules groups and teams, bringing people together around a social cause or political agenda is an Aquarian specialty. Aquarius energy is cutting-edge, “out there” and even a little strange at times. This futuristic sign helps us envision utopian worlds. This is the sign of science fiction and inventions. No topic is too cutting-edge under an Aquarian transit: extraterrestrials, stem cells, cloning, robots taking over the earth…yup, Aquarius will go there. While Aquarian influence can make us rebellious and detached from reality (c’mon back to earth!), it helps us see possibilities we wouldn’t otherwise. The essence of Aquarius energy is community-oriented, original, open-minded, fair, logical, humanitarian, connecting, and inviting. The negative expression of Aquarius energy can be guarded, detached, destructive, out-of-touch, irrational, and desperate. Aquarius vibes make us reluctant to express emotions—it prefers rational reasoning and cool-headed logic to the messy tapestry of the human feelings. No surprise that author Ayn Rand, founder of the Objectivist movement, was born under this sign. Objectivism has been a major influence on the Libertarian movement, which has a real Aquarian flavor. It’s an organized system that also preserves individual freedom and limits government intervention. Like Aquarius energy, it’s “fringe” and mainstream all at once, a fascinating paradox. The mad scientist and humanitarian of the horoscope wheel, futuristic Aquarius energy helps us innovate and unite for social justice.

so i'm dj in electronic music, i'm open minded and community oriented, connecting and very logical in thinking and acting. i love to be free and love my friends.

btw it's thursday already, so weekend is calling soon :=)

some music:

cheeers!

Saskia

• Like 2

Virgo.

But the crap they tell you about horoscopes is always so generalized that it is always true in some way. They leave a lot to the reader's interpretation and quite frankly, people who believe in horoscopes are generally the ones who interpret rather than observe.

• Like 1

Virgo.

But the crap they tell you about horoscopes is always so generalized that it is always true in some way. They leave a lot to the reader's interpretation and quite frankly, people who believe in horoscopes are generally the ones who interpret rather than observe.

true! but some stuff is quite suitable a lot

Virgo here.

But I think Horoscopes are so full of fantasy, in fact I never trust them, by the other hand I know that in terms of personality the star sign has some influence on you, but I dont believe that being taurus, for example, gives you certain "lucky" future or vice versa, I just dont buy it... 

Well, I'm a Leo and I've always wondered how these 'theories' about Star Signs are created... Being a Leo sounds pretty awesome, a lion is a gorgeous creature but seriously, I'm more like a kitten than a lion haha, I don't match with the characteristics of a Leo at all. Although... the only thing I could kinda relate to, was that the Leo hates getting a silver medal instead of a golden one. Yeah sure, a silver medal is good but let's be honest, doesn't everyone prefer a golden one? I don't really think that's specific for a Leo.

Anyways... I don't believe in horoscopes, I totally agree with Flible. Though I have to admit that I read my horoscope sometimes when I'm bored, but I don't take it too seriously.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

leo...personality also dependes alot on rising sign..my rising aquarius..I love water and drawn to the ocean and any body of water.. am a humanitarian yet at the same time i have disdain for the human race ..also it puts out my leo fire,which explains my outgoing yet shy aloof nature that creates alot of angst..took a long time to try to understand that.that's why i may not talk or respond sometimes,which people take as a snub....wifey a triple virgo ..she is detail oriented,criticizing,cold and analytical,emphasis on first part of that word :P .. i need the details attended to ..it stabilizes my careless big picture personality.. she needs my humor,more flexible grounded approach....works for us..whether you believe or not,overall it seems to make since of alot of things somehow..

• Like 1