server for the Black Ops

StgsL

I hear that Black Ops coming on this year.... also I hear this game have dedicated server.

I just wondering are we going to get the F|A server for Black Ops??

If u do that would be awsome... just like old time played F|A server on COD4...:)

I actually really missed that moment....... T_T

Edited by StgsL

man black ops i hear is going to be sooo sick, we definatly have to runa server if we don't armaggedon might just happen(yea i know i probly spelt armaggedon wrong but if the world is blowing up does it rly matter :P not like the world would be like "OMG shmanes spelt armaggedon right i better stop exploding" lol) anyways...yea great idea ^

Yeah, it looks like this one will be much better than last years MW2. For anybody interested in following any PC related news for the game follow this guy on twitter, he's the main PC developer for the game.

• Like 1

That would be unbelievable FA on Black Ops! Dream come true?

Just to think of it, What is between the F and the A for fearless assassins, sorry if I sound like an idiot for changing the topic,

• Like 1

That would be unbelievable FA on Black Ops! Dream come true?

Just to think of it, What is between the F and the A for fearless assassins, sorry if I sound like an idiot for changing the topic,

Its the \ button. Normally above the enter key, hit shift and \ and you've got what goes between FA. =F|A=

• Like 1

• Administrators

As for the server goes, I don't think we will be having server for that game, since there are not much donors from COD4, except milli who donates on regular basis.

• Like 1

As for the server goes, I don't think we will be having server for that game, since there are not much donors from COD4, except milli who donates on regular basis.

Dang. Id donate if i could.

• Like 1

• Administrators

There are 100 players who tell me on regular basis, I will donate on next month and that next month never comes. I can donate but I can't at present.

Wish I could say I will work on server this month and never fix anything :(

There are 100 players who tell me on regular basis, I will donate on next month and that next month never comes. I can donate but I can't at present.

Wish I could say I will work on server this month and never fix anything :(

plz dont :cry

Devil@

awsome bosss...............

so, How much does it cost for one server??? I spent all my money on colloege tuition fee........

sorry boss I can not help it on this one... If I have money I am willing to donate

You know I like F|A clan... :):P

• Administrators

If I have money I am willing to donate

40$/month for 32 slot.

Around 80% players tell me same story, if I have money I can donate :) It's nothing new for me. :)

40$/month for 32 slot.

Around 80% players tell me same story, if I have money I can donate :) It's nothing new for me. :)

HAHA!!!!!!!

Come on I am telling you a truth. I will donate that money, if I have money......

I guess you hear that too...lol

Oh well!!!

I feel like I am a douchbag................ A DOUCHBAGGGGGGGGGG