Replacing wireless with wired Keyboard and mouse

Carbonautics

Sounds good. Unfortunately, I do not think that the Dragon War will probably last any longer than one year.

If you have a PC store nearby, some places allow you to test equipment to decide what fits you the best. For example, I have a relatively large hand with long fingers that work perfectly with Logitech's G700s.

For a keyboard, I use a Roccat Isku FX.

Here's the real caveat- I have had to replace both under warranty. I got no hassles from either company, and from Logitech, I didn't even need to send the defective mouse back. (This could be abused however-- I sent them pictures of what was happening via the status lights, and that seemed to confirm a problem which required no return). I did have to send my KB back to Roccat in Germany, but they paid for return shipping.

Anyways, what I am saying is that buying good equipment pays off- ie: you get what you pay for.
I am trying to decide what I am going to do regarding the upcoming AMD Zen release. I may take advantage of lowered prices on AM3+ mobos, and upgrade my current system. Or I might go all out and build myself a battlestation. In which case, I would probably list my peripherals (KB + Mouse) in our Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

In any case, get this Dragon War mouse to tide you over, and save up!
  • Like 1