Joystick

Saizou

I have managed to get the ET to recognize the joystick and ET can recognize all of the joystick functions (as that in_debugjoystick thingy showed). I've managed to bind stuff to the buttons but I don't know how to make joystick behave like a mouse (can't get it to turn the player or look up and down). The joystick is a USB Trust Predator QZ500 and I'm running Win7.

Thanks in advance.

Long time ago ,I used my xbox 360 joystick to play ET

It worked , but then some idiots started to say that i was using aimbot and even i told them that i was using the joystick , they won't listen and they started calling me chicken , etc. So then i removed and still kick their ass!

Apart from that , it was a very cool experience that i could be on my bed and be able to play on my pc!

( Insert Burn Motherf#$ker vsay here )

Oh yeah i forgot to tell you about the mouse thingie, There was a plugin that could let you do use the directional buttons as a mouse , adjust the sensivity, etc.

I don't remember what was the name of that,but it was compatible with all joysticks! :)

I haven't used configs to set up the buttons, I did it the classic way (main menu-controls-set the button manually). CD came with the joystick, so I'll look up for buttons/axis mapping program. But I'm not using a gamepad style joystick, but this (that's the actual type of my joystick):

20880870-260x260-0-0_Trust+Predator+QZ+500+11811.jpg

Binding buttons is easy, name of the buttons are JOY1, JOY2, JOY3 etc. The problem might come while figuring how buttons are numbered.

Just gotta figure out how to make the stick behave like mouse, and I'm ready to go.

About the plugins are they compatible with PB?

Guest R..pace!

I imagine that aiming with a joystick is gonna be difficult... I use my joystick for air combat simulation games, I don't know about fps