To My Fellow American Voters

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP

I don't normally choose to make political statements on forums, but this I am passionate about.

Do not vote for either one of these dolts. Send the Democrats and Republicans a message; we will not tolerate this nonsense, this embarrassing, idiotic display that we the people have been subjected to for decades by the 2 major parties. The Twin Towers of politics, the 2 major parties have been crumbling for years. Let them crash and burn.

A vote for a third party candidate is NOT a vote for Hillary, or Trump, it's a vote AGAINST both Hillary AND Trump. Send a message to Washington that we are sick and tired of elitist politicians and fear mongers and their rhetoric and lies and mistruths and the divide they've created between left and right. Send a message by NOT voting Democrat nor Republican. Take the blinders off, clear your vision, shake the lies out of your ears and stand up against these two tyrannical monsters. Neither one cares about you, me or any of us. They do not deserve nor have they earned our votes.

No to Red. No to Blue!

Well they got the majority vote for nominee, so people do seem to want them.

But I agree, the public forums isnt a place for politics.

• Like 1

Yeah, we don't really allow politics discussion in here.

News are news dfight, different :)

Yeah I get your point and I probably am naive but still I alway keep hoping everyone keep respecting eachother yet the opinions are diffirent

Yeah I get your point and I probably am naive but still I alway keep hoping everyone keep respecting eachother yet the opinions are diffirent

HA.  :lol: 

• Like 3

Well as far as I can see, there is no "political" candidates in Usa, only one who is suitable as a President and the other one is a joke.

And no, Clinton is not the one to run as a President, she is the joke. Look at the Germany and what it made out of the EU with Merkel, what good has come out of the sympathy for these "refugees" all over the Europe...The sympathy has driven the EU in a serious crisis and unsecurity state, leading into possibly decades of economy crisis.

World needs hard, these days almost cruel decisions and there is noone better to start making the difference, leading the way for the EU and other continents struggling by closing the illegal migration and cutting off the stupidity than Trump. Simply as noone else is able or willing to do it. It is time to act and cut the bs before it is too late.

Regards,

One opinion from a one really worried citicen of the EU region, that has taken over 50% or more off the independence from Finland.

/Locking to prevent a flame war. No room for politics on our forums as  it leads to nothing but ass hurt people bitching and moaning about everything.

KrayZie for president.

• Like 4