Icedragon want to join again

Icedragon

Hey all, 

So a few weeks ago I started playing ET again and found a hard time gaining some XP points on some servers. Been on Jay1, Jay2, Silent1 and NQ1 most of the time. But have no 40K currently, as I cannot use my old GUID. 

Conquery approached me today and asked why I have not applied before, and that when I will apply, he would like to be my referrent. I did apply, back in in 2013 (http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/53317-deniedicedragon-is-interested-in-joining/?hl=icedragon) when I played full time, but then study and shit happened. This application got denied without a reason, I guess becuase I didn't play there at that time.

So now I am back to apply again. I would like to how to edit my GUID, because this obviously has changed. And I can not find where to edit my GUID in settings. Please, help?

Why I placed this post in applications? I want to re-apply, and hope that my old application is still valid and can be used to apply.

Edited by Icedragon
  • Like 2

Hello, it is best to just fill in the application form again. Some things may still be the same, some may have changed.

You can edit your GUID by clicking on your name on the website at the top of the page, click 'My Settings' and scroll to the bottom, where the forms you are looking for are found.

Hope this helps :).

Edited by Platonic
link added
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...