Insurgency prob

Mr.Karizmatic

Ok i have all the minimum requirement for Insurgency to run only RAM Is low.. i have 3gb and it requires 4gb.. so what should i do...

green_checkmark.gifVIDEO CARD
Minimum: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 You Have: GeForce GT 420M drivers-updates.gif Click here for the latest Video Card drivers.

bars_10-19.png 14th percentile Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card     Required You Have green_checkmark_small.gif Pixel Shader version 3.0 5.0 green_checkmark_small.gif Vertex Shader version 3.0 5.0 green_checkmark_small.gif Dedicated Video RAM 512 MB 512 MB
green_checkmark.gifCPU
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better You Have: Intel® Core i7 CPU M 640 @ 2.80GHz drivers-updates.gif Click here for the latest CPU drivers.

bars_27-39.png 31st percentile
blue_i.gifCPU SPEED
Minimum: Info You Have: 2.8 GHz

red_x.gifRAM
Minimum: 4 GB You Have: 3.0 GB UPGRADE SUGGESTED  
green_checkmark.gifOS
Minimum: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit drivers-updates.gif Click here for the latest Windows drivers.

green_checkmark.gifFREE DISK SPACE
Minimum: 6 GB You Have: 139.5 GB drivers-updates.gif Click here for the latest Free Disk Space drivers.

green_checkmark.gifSOUND CARD
Minimum: Yes You Have: High Definition Audio Device drivers-updates.gif Click here for the latest Sound Card drivers.

Wouldn't hurt to try if you have problems running the game on recommended specs. It pretty much makes the game look like shit, but should be fairly playable. I wouldn't use max fps 41 if you have a native 60 hertz monitor, though. 

i played later and tbh it was way better than previous low lag and stucking... it was queit good not the best... when i was near the enemy and shooting close range or even shooting sometimes it lags...