NHL Season 2016-2017

von Rantala

Wow third shoutout row :) it was not best game from our team, but Dubnyk won game for us.

Maybe its time for Meow to confess that he was wrong with Dubnyk when he sayed that Dubnyk is not NHL top goalies. If Dubnyk will be Vezina finals or winner he prove us that he is top goalie of NHL lets remember that he was finalst two year ago.

Dubnyk numbers from 7 game. 3SO 1.43GAA 95,2sv%

Finally when we got good coach behind bench we started to show our potential. We lead our division. We have 18 player who has done goal, its most from NHL and we can win games even that we have Parise out of lineups.

Best goal of the season https://www.nhl.com/video/t-282917440/c-45812703 wow what a play from Koivu for the Granlund! I was screaming so laudly that neigbours here it for sure.

Edited by von Rantala

lmao, I said he wasn't a top 5 and he still isn't. 3 games don't make a career. But I have him in a pool at work and I'm happy he gets all the shutouts :D

lmao, I said he wasn't a top 5 and he still isn't. 3 games don't make a career. But I have him in a pool at work and I'm happy he gets all the shutouts :D

I know mate that 3 game not make career, but i was meaning that if he would end to be Vezina finalst then it would be second time and then you should rate in him top 5 too :)

Dam it, we lost a game, we was better team after first period. Most its annoy that Koivu got -2 and it was not even his fault, he came from line change and then buffalo made goal. Prosser big mistake cost two points to us. Loses hurt everytime, but i try to think that you cant win every game and take positive things from games. We was playing good hockey after first period and we can build on it, now we have only one game in coming nine days.

GO PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly, I want you to go down piglet :D , still one of the team we don't want to play against. Damn penguins, me no likey.

It's always like that, a great win streak then we get destroyed, and for sure without Price we are an average team, he's the heart of the team, no doubt about that...

10-0 lost vs columbus, what a fail ... :(

you know shit's happening in a game when goalies get involved lolll. Burrows and Kadri might get suspended though

• Like 4

Kadri will for sure. That was just a careless hit. He side-swiped the guy. Team fights like that bond and pull a team together.

Stanley Cup here we come!

• Like 2

Another disappointing lose for the Wild, we was better in first two periods, but played bad third period. We have to find way to play full 60min games. Referrees was favoring Colorado, gave extra two for Dubnyk and didnt give penalty when Bertcshy stick was lashed out of hand, but give penalty to Bertschy for holding of (enemy)stick. Was minor mistake from Boudreau also to give so important line change to fourth line. We are still over the playoff line, and now next game is in thursday, could be possible that we are outside of playoff line when we play in thurday, because teams play 1-3 game before our next game. We have to find way to put pucks in the nets, we had enough opportunitys. We lost two game against weaker teams. Some how i wished that we could win our division and reach to 50 win mark. But with current game we cant hit 50 win mark or division win. Parise is out and its hurting team more than it should. But if we would have little bit more luck against colorado we would have win the game, but its also fact that we cant play one bad period in every game. But i will give time, Boudreau sayed that it probably take 20-30 game from team to learn new gamestyle.

I have seen Staal playing now for 12 game and what i have noticed is that he always go line change as last person, he always stretch his line changes, in powerplay its happened several time that whole line go to line change except Staal, same can be sayin in 5v5 situations. Yes he has done a lot points for us and played great hockey, but it give impression that he keep himself more important than others, as star player status. I think he had problems in NYR when he didnt get that star player treatment. Let see when season go longer how it will affect to team play and if Boudreau will be able to teach Staal to come line change.

Great victory last night. Second line miss Parise a lot, Koivu and Granlund played great hockey game but Pomminville is most of time just lost and cant make goals from chances what he get or win board battles as Parise. Koivu and Granlund are both playmakers and they need scorer in they line. Even that Staal line made 3 goal in game, Koivu line was equally good and i was little bit sad that they didnt get rewarded on good game.

Waiting for Sunday, we have fathers day here and when i come back home Wild vs Flyears game waiting and when i get that watched start Minnesota vs Ottawa game at 00:00 Finnish time. Will watch that for sure, even that it will be 2:30 when get to sleep. But i am use to it, when i am home from work after 02:00AM when i do evening/night shift.

• Like 1

I feel very guilty that i havent been able to watch more hockey, atm i watched only one Rangers game and one Columbus game, besides Wild games. Plus i am not able to check NHL site so often than i would like to, now visited only 2 time per week in NHL site, why because work keep me busy, but biggest reason is my depression. Its hitting harder than i except, i just dont have powers to go site and check scores and highlighs, no powers to watch other teams games and that make me more sad and depressed because i so would like to watch other teams games too and keep me updated on scores and what happen in NHL.

Is there any other storyline than Montreal and Cary Price start of the season, and Edmonton solid start to season too? Any back goalie taking starting job against big name?

• Like 1