People keep rushing

Trent

Here lately is jay2 they have been rushing like crazy and alot of the time there is not admin when im on so ik im not any of those but they rush the game like crazy i tell them to wait 5 min and its no even 2 min there trying to win the game and I enjoy alot of maps on there and i hate when i only get to speed 3 or 4 min on one............

Get evidence and report it ^.^

Take a demo and/or SS when rushing is happening and then go to our server complaint area to make a report. http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/67-server/

Stuff we need for info:

Name of player

Time/Date

Server

Demo/Proof

Without this stuff not much we can do. ^.^

• Like 2

I had an Admin help with that 

see i love to enjoy jay 2 but its alot of them who is new and dont know the rules which i tell them when they do do it the first time but they just keep doing it but i just got and admin to help last game

I play Jay 2. It's my favorite. I like jaymod. I have the hit boxes feeled out, and so on. 

My impression is there's cocky players on jaymod who don't have alot of experience with anti rush servers. They are mostly there to win, they are objective driven and don't respect the rules. I kind of get that because I'm an obj driven player myself mostly. But, rules are rules...

If they don't like them they can look for other servers, if they can find any decent ones... 

There's many players on jaymod that just care about winning. To be honest I'm sort of like that, not that I don't have fun with ET and think it's a blast but I'm driven to try to win. I'm a team player but also obj based. If I'm a medic and have the obj on gold rush and we're getting spanked and I'm taking fire and running for the truck and there's a guy screaming I need a medic... I'd probably go for the truck to be honest. That's coming from some one who in most situations feels that you have to revive and heal your team first. 

Oh, you're rebel. Yeah, I've seen you play. 

I am...

I'm Noob

Edited by yogurtplay
  • Like 1

Just got done playing a map only lasted 6 min I really do like that server but hear lately it seems no one is caring 

alright ill start a demo now brb

There's a whole lot of people that care.  That's is why the forum and multiple servers for multiple games were created.  You asked a request and were told the correct answer.  Without proof it's your word versus someone elses.  If you were being blamed for something wouldn't you like to see the evidence?

Don't let the few get in the way of a good time.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I didn't know anyone played on Jay 2 that time of night. I can start hanging out in there in watching/admin'g the server.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always play on Jay2, and noticed this too.

BUT! I go directly to spectate when this happens repeatedly even after I ask everyone to comply with server rules.

AND! I find out most of the time it is the bots that rush objs! And I can't mute bots to stop them form doing objs haha.

So, if possible lets see if we can adjust the bots game play "timer" so they don't rush every map w/o anti-rush.

@Admins pls pm me on posts what concern Jay2. I am busy in reallife and cant read whole site everyday. So pm about Jay2 topics. Your help is welcome and i need your help to keep eye on Jay2 topics.

@Trent aka Rebel i added lvl 4 to your profile, so you can put rushers to spec. Dont move bots to spec, if bot try to rush move him to another team but dont move it to spec. Pls read it our wiki also to see how to use commands and when to use commands http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page . I give you little bit trust in here, so dont let me down. U can ask lvl 17+ admins to set your new lvl in jay2.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 3