Its about dreams :D Scary Dream xD or Sweet dream

Mr. X

• Clan Friend

Sounds like you just closed off your vertebrobasilar artery for a minute and simply had a little oxygen issues up high. 

Hmm.. no. That thing I did is just moving your fingers in a certain way. I don't write the name because I don't recommend it to other people, but it's just a stupid hand movement, no way it could block an artery.

I don't know why it had an effect, whether it is because I read that it works so it's just a sort of placebo effect and autosuggestion, or it's because moving that way while you are falling asleep keeps a part of your brain awake, while another part goes straight into rem sleep, thus bringing you into a different dream state (where part of your brain is still awake and conscious) instead of a normal dream (where your whole brain is asleep). So I probably just witnessed my falling asleep, which normally doesn't happen because conscience falls asleep as well. 

In any case, if I knew it almost inevitably brings you to that paralysis state, which often involves unpleasant hallucinations (like those voices I heard the following night) I would have never done it.

• Like 1

When i was younger i kept seeing the same dream with a little twist everytime. 
It was all about falling, no matter where, from tall buildings, from airplane, or just something wierd as the floor would just broke under me.
Basically place wasn't the deal and didn't even effect the dream, it was just about the fall. 
It always felt like it continued many minutes and i never actually hit the ground, thats where i would wake up. 

Nowadays i feel like i never really remember what my dreams are all about  ^_^

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I've had a few recurring dreams most of them have been terrifying. once I was being chased through a house by a faceless figure in a black robe who was humming a song and when I woke up I could still hear it in my head. I've had that dream at least 3-4 times and each time it's exactly the same.